DX » Community » Reviews » JRLED JR-LED- G4 -2W G4 2W 100lm 3000K 24-3014 SMD LED Warm White Light Car Bulb (DC 12V / 5PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good cheap bright Great lamps Exellent e perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by5686329 on 02/04/2015

Delivered properly packed, each in it's own container. Working without any problem, however not bright enough. I didn't pay attention that it has only 100 lumen, which is approximately 1/3 of what standard 20W halogen bulb provides. Well it saves 10x energy but gives 3x less light, so efficiency... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byenjoyer83 on 01/27/2015

My desktop lamps had 20w g4 bulbs which were consuming most energy in the house so I decided to replace them with led bulbs. They are working great and they were cheap. When buying them, pay attention to the available space in lamps as they are considerably larger (in length and in diameter) so I... Read more

Impression:good, cheap, bright;

0 0 0

• posted bySimplevasja on 01/07/2015

Pros: cheap, bright, nice quality made. Cons: 3 of 5 got broke in 4 weeks. 2 of 5 still working (about 3 month for now). Bottomline: good product but i reccomend to buy more spare lamps. If you need 2 buy 4, if you need 4 buy 7.

Impression:good, cheap, bright;

0 0 0

• posted bySkydisc on 11/07/2014

These led bulbs are easy to replace the halogen lamps in my ceilig spots. I changed 20 of them and they work great. The only thing is that I might change them for more lumen.

Impression:Great lamps;

0 0 0

• posted byaanastasopoulos on 10/22/2014

I a perfect product and a price fantastic

Impression:Exellent e perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byRodsten on 10/01/2014

I bought it to use it instead of 10w dimmable halogene bulbs. You can dim them but the color temperature is not 3000K. More like 4500K.

Impression:Too cold color temperature;

0 0 0

• posted byANGESALA on 07/01/2014

These cheap corn bulb work as well as more expensive ones I bought and replace perfectly the original Halogen Can't say anything is wrong with these lamps You can just take the old lamps from their spot lights and replace it with these. You should change the transformer that powers the halogens a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCG79 on 03/25/2014

Super easy to use. I hade 10w halogen before and they lights up and even dims right! Really like them from the start the soft plastic material around the leds i think will protect them really good. Can Flicker on really low voltage but i suspected that. nothing wrong on the led lamps, if you like... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections