DX » Community » Reviews » T10 / 194 / W5W 7W 250lm LED White Car Clearance Lamp / Side Light / Headlamp - (12V)
Customer’s impression:
OK Great! Bom. waste of time bad quality!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzizzo on 08/03/2015

Cons: they only lasted 3 weeks and failed. Pros: they look good

Impression:waste of time;

0 0 0

• posted byBrutalbug on 06/11/2015

true to size easy fitment

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byelectradio on 05/31/2015

After 1 week of using this item, it has broken. I have measured its voltage and probably the small cree led has broken and maybe its because of input voltage of the led (about 11v). It seems that other small components in the item are ok. I have used item for my cars' clearance lamb (park lamb).... Read more

Impression:bad quality!;

0 0 0

• posted bysendrew on 04/29/2015

Yesterday arrived the package. It is a joke? U send me used LEDs? I attached 2 pictures of the products. Shabby, rusted, unpretending! The lens are scratched! I cant use in my car those bulbs! I want my money back!

Poor quality Poor quality

Impression:Bom.;

1 0 1

• posted byzimurg on 04/28/2015

powerfull white led - so far they are good.. I installed them in a kia ceed as parking lights and so far they work fine.

Impression:OK,so far they are good;

0 0 0

• posted bywaailap007 on 01/18/2015

mooi lampje met een goed licht kleur

Impression:Great!,goed product mooi licht;

0 0 0

• posted byTotal665 on 12/27/2014

The brightest one I`ve used. Concentrates the light through the lens and it`s a perfect choice for clearance lamp. Well build and shines very bright. You can their light even when the head lights works.

0 0 0

• posted by8664368 on 11/28/2014

Todo Ok

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysamuelzardo on 11/27/2014

Pros: very good brightness compared to its size. It has a focal lens that focuses the light beam illuminating the greater distances. The color tone is white and has around the same an aluminum cover that aids in heat dissipation. Cons: Rapid heating and its socket poles are only two wires as in I... Read more

Impression:Bom.;

0 0 0

• posted byByte777 on 11/09/2014

Ordered to replace my own lights, theese ones are really more bight, and they are brilliant white! :)))

0 0 0

DX Everywhere