DX » Community » Reviews » DIY Universal Qi Wireless Charger Round Transmitter Module - Red + Black
Customer’s impression:
works well with my nexus 5
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byludagad on 08/18/2014

Pros: small, easy to integrate, and has easy to read visual feedback. Cons: not very easy to mount. Can not move the LED showing charge status overall: good purchase. I have 3 different qi modules so far, and this one keeps up with the most expensive one. Deffinitely worth it. Read more

Impression:works well with my nexus 5;

0 0 0

• posted byproforko on 03/14/2014

Universal QI charging base with micro usb port. As You can see on picture, it has round shape PCB, not like all the others with coil separated from PCB. Coil is glued on PCB, around coil is 10 blue LEDs and one green. When powered all leds flashing few times. When QI enabled mobile si placed above coil,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRichardBronosky on 02/25/2014

Very compact Works with standard Qi enabled devices Works with SKU#250209 Wireless Charging Receiver for Samsung Galaxy S3 excessive LEDs I'm ordering a few more of these to: 1. embed in my car's dashboard 2. embed in my RAM Mount on my motorcycle 3. embed in a pocket chiseled/routered under my nightstand ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byPopup on 02/04/2014

A relatively clean implementation of the A10 reference design from the QI spec, as far as I can judge. It reliably charges a Nexus 5 phone at a distance of up to 8mm. Visible blue LEDs light up when the device is charging. The LEDs are angled forwards, which unfortunately means that they are blocked ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections