Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywaynekerr on 02/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:carabiner clip so you can gather things together and lock them up. You can change the code which is handy. Fairly tough too actually - can't imagine you can break with pliers or boltcutters. Cons:Build quality not 100% - little bit flimsy but still very solid.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimsat on 02/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its a locking carabiner. You can set the lock code. Easy to secure certain items, or at least slow down theifs with this as it would take some time and effort to unlatch it. Cheap! Cons:When the combonation is just one number off, say its set to 0-0-1 , if the numbers r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylehtonen on 09/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like the idea of this lock. Mostly because I travel a lot, and it would have been nice to be able to temporarily lock my backpack to something so no one snatches it when I'm not looking. Its looks good and the design it simple and un-complicated. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKofTailanDi on 04/18/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is very usable lock for a lot of purposes and on first look don't really look like a lock, but only a regular clip (sometimes it's good because a bag with a lock always looks more attractive). It was pretty easy to change the PIN and it can be change anytime... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaynekerr on 02/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very sturdy make. I actually use it to tie up all my backpacking gear before checking in at airport and can easily use this as a handle. Will support about 20kgs without a problem. Cons:Remember to change the pin - 000 is very easy to guess and besides only being thre... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGamleged on 03/01/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Changable combination Reasonably solid construction Nice size Three of these linked will secure my bike seat and rear carrier bag to the bike frame Cons:The movable lock mechanism on one of the three I bought just barely held on to the carabiner that it couples over, and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardauker on 10/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The lock avoids accidental or unauthorized opening, and you can use it for seurity purposes. You can easily change the code if you just have a pen or a nail. Strong metal. Cons:None. Even the double-faced dial -at first a bit confusing- is a pro, if you choose t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraskolnikov77 on 03/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like it, because it is very useful for me. All of my friends want it because there arent similiar products here. I'll buy two or three more. Build quality is good and price is reasonable. I changed the password easily. Overall i trust my lock, i put my laptop in the s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfoundit on 11/07/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Solid Straight forward Code can be reset Cons:resetting pin could be a little difficult to press for some, but it's not meant to be too easy OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Good, nifty. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections