Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilbs on 06/03/2014

It works at USB3.0 speed and has good decent build quality. The spacing between the USB slots is good and the cable thickness feels of good quality. It comes with no box / warranty card... nothing else. Just comes with the hub in a small ziplock plastic bag. Works ok so far. The delivery was delayed due to stocking issues but the customer service was ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymike001 on 04/13/2014

Good for connecting multiple devices using USB 3.0. Full speed operation, easy to use - plug and play. USB2.0 compatable. Optional 5volt power socket for extra power (not included). Cable too short (about 20cm). No external power source so might not handle power intensive devices all at once - however it has a socket to add a 5volt power source if required.... Read more

1 1
  • posted byNnebr on 03/22/2014

Good USB 3.0 hub for a good price. It looks good, the design is simple and stylish. USB ports are far enough away from each other, USB devices have enough room to breath so they don't overheat. USB ports are a bit tight, I wonder how long will they last. I bought this USB hub for my laptop. It has served it's purpose very well. Price was incredibly ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections