DX » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered "13800mAh" External Battery Charger Power Source Bank - Silver + White
Customer’s impression:
Correction of previous review. Very handy product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydribwons on 06/14/2015

I did get the unit to work, after I discovered the switch next to the led's, which is hard to detect. There was no user manual with it, so no idea how to operate unit. After I got it working, it seemed to charge up ok, both on the usb outlet as well in daylight via the solar cell. I tried my it a... Read more

Impression:Correction of previous review.;

0 0 0

• posted bykeswickian on 03/01/2015

Pros: works very well, charges even on cloudy days. Easily charges my Note 3 and tablet with juice to spare. Comes with an assortment of distal connections for using different brands of electronics. When not in use it holds its charge very well with minimal discharge. I plan on taking it camping... Read more

Impression:Very handy product;

0 0 0

• posted byPeterR1978 on 07/15/2014

Ideal for charging any USB powered device, from iPad to cell-phone or any other device. Can be loaded with AC power, or by solar power. Charging by solar panel takes obviously more time then power outlet. Could be a problem if you carry this inside a bag or in your trunk. Ideally I would like a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: