Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysirpau1 on 07/07/2013

It's fairly inexpensive, thought nothing to write home about. Takes a CR123A battery, so is very compact. Gets very very hot in under 5 minutes. Past 5 minutes there's no way I can hold it. I don't know if it's just mine, or all of them. After having it on for less than 5 minutes, I turned it off as it was very hot. When I turned it back on, it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobflanery on 05/02/2013

Great little flashlight once modified. Bright and small. It is an easy flashlight to carry with you. Casting flash in the bottom of the body damaged one battery. I had to sand that flush to get good contact and protect the integrity of the battery. The pill was not completely screwed in to the head and the head did not screw down well (the threading ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnzycpethian on 06/08/2011

The size is excellent, it's really small and a great light as backup f.e. I use it only with primaries and it's really amazingly bright with one hella strong throw. Quality is OK, actually I'm not complaining about the size because it's small enough to make me happy, hehe... The switch is horrible unfortunately so having it as every day carry item in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaurispector on 05/15/2011

Surprisingly bright, pretty much as small as possible for a 123 light. Extremely simple. Can go everywhere with you on your keychain. The hole where the lanyard attaches is weak and broke on both of mine. I drilled new ones that have held up. Too expensive for what it is. Should be under $10. I'd buy a large supply if they were cheaper. I'm on my second.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byldmaster on 12/07/2008

Perfect size, as others have stated, the LED head is solid. Using a Ultrafire 123A lithium rechargeable (SKU 03204)I get about 1/3 more light than with a primary 123a. There are only a few drawbacks to this light that I would change. 1 - I used my end mill to shave down the aluminum button on the bottom of the flashlight to accomodate the longer size ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidok on 11/24/2008

-One of the smallest yet powerful flashlights -Very Bright -Good battery life -Lanyard hole a little small -Should have a Q5!! -Not cheap but not too expensive either -Light is very white with a little hint of blue compared with my Fenix P3D Premium 100 This flashlight is small yet very very powerfull, is really bright, after a couple of minutes of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybole64 on 10/04/2008

VERY small and very bright. Seems durable enough, and looks like it would be very water resistant. Only takes one battery and with rechargeable, would be cheap to run. Very cheap and reasonable for what it is. I don't like it that you have to twist it on and off from the front. Would be better if it had a small clicky or twist from the back. Not a big ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDragoen on 06/18/2008

Very bright, can even see it at sunlight. Really small, doubt it could be made much smaller with this kind of battery. Metalhousing and not plastic. Appears to be a glass lens. Great size to keep in the keychain. Very bright, tends to get warm quickly, but cools quickly once turned off again. Battery a bit loose when turned Off, but seems ok anyway ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychipote on 05/20/2008

This is the brightest light for a small 1xCR123a. Very simple design, and surprisingly great output. As birght as a surefire, 6PL with 2xCR123a. Clean beam, with no artificats. Well made. Has OP reflector, and I think a glass lense. ----------------------- A little pricey. It doesn't appear to be HAIII. I can't tell. -------------------------- This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMisterbean on 04/22/2008

Very very bright, water resistant, very carryable size. bright with semi run down primaries. very very small. more than twice as bright(maybe three times as bright) as Romisen RC-A3 AA light(which i also enjoy). Decent build quality for the price. Can be used with rechargable 3.7v batteries. build quality doesn't compare to more expensive flashlights ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections