Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Software in the phone is terrible

posted by bogisto on 09/06/2015

Impression:A lot of problems;

0 0
    Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

I have finaly this phone using untill I wait for my re-ordering phone. I can tell you now, this is a very good phone. The phone is very thin and very stable. I didn't see any software-problems and it's doing just what I want. You can buy this phone without any problem.

The only thing I don't like, is the flipcase. These is not clicking on the backside of the phone but has to hold there by using a strip (magnet or glew) witch is in the package.

It's a very nice looking phone. The sound is very good and the screen is very good to see.

Very big problems, not with the phone but with the Chinese software in the phone. I get a lot of fullscreen advertisings from China (Shanghai-post) and other. When these are there, the whole phone is frozen and cannot be used anymore. I have to stop and delete these advertisings first before I can use the phone again.

Even there are a lot of problems with apps who are install by the factory. These are not to delete and taking over the whole phone.

For me it is a shame from al the money a've lost, because in our houshold there are three different smartphones from China, all buyed by DX, and all these phones have the same problems. For me never a new phone of China.

Post comment

DX Everywhere