DX » Community » Reviews » SUNWALK SW-140 14W 5V&18V Dual USB Output Solar Charging Power Bank Pack - Black
Customer’s impression:
Scratched Pretty good and versatile Obras pero caro Works but expensive Добротный прибор
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlienFat on 07/21/2015

Used this product for over a year. Pros: Provides USB power given enough light (even without direct sunlight) which I use to charge my phone, tablet and an external battery pack; provides 18V output which I use to charge the laptop battery or to power a garden fan during hot days. It's not but so... Read more

Impression:Pretty good and versatile;

0 0 0

• posted byvictortazos on 02/16/2015

Hello someone says that the exit 18 volts cannot load his portable PC, this is evident can that the comment of the product is bad " 18V 2545mA 770mA/5.5V " this cannot be like that, must be 18V / 770mA - 5.5V / 2545mA always speaking about maximum quantity of functioning with maximum quantity of... Read more

Impression:Obras pero caro;

0 0 0

• posted bybsirote on 12/03/2014

I was looking for something to charge my phone and some batteries in case of an emergency (power outage). I wanted an inexpensive but decently powerful solar panel and this fit the bill. It is actually smaller than I expected and the quality seems very good. It works well and provides enough to a... Read more

Impression:Works but expensive;

0 0 0

• posted bypakendi on 11/02/2014

I was attracted to this model because of the 18V output port; I thought it would be great if I could charge my laptop on-the-go. I decided to test it. I positioned the panels in full sunlight on a hot day and I connected them to my laptop with one of the various adapters supplied in the box. The... Read more

arrived scratched, looking used arrived scratched, looking used arrived scratched, looking used

2 0 3

• posted byV16V11A76 on 07/28/2014

Плюсы: 1. Очень хорошее качество исполнения (хоть и Китай) 2. В наличии комплекта есть шнуры и необходимые переходники для ноутбуков. 3. Два выходных напряжения 5 В -2 А. и 18 В 0,7 А 4. На самом приборе есть карманы под всякую мелочь. 5. Преобразователь напряжения ( 18 В-в 5В), встроен в чехол В... Read more

Impression:Добротный прибор;

0 0 0

• posted byrikky152 on 05/20/2014

Very compact, not to heavy for backpacking. Very good build quality, looks good and feels sturdy. Has a SINGLE USB connector, but this is rated for 2 amps, so with enough light should charge an ipad. Very cloudy day in England, but summertime (so bright light)charged my Samsung S3 with NO direct... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere