DX » Community » Reviews » SUNWALK SW-140 14W 5V&18V Dual USB Output Solar Charging Power Bank Pack - Black
Customer’s impression:
Scratched Works but expensive
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybsirote on 12/03/2014

I was looking for something to charge my phone and some batteries in case of an emergency (power outage). I wanted an inexpensive but decently powerful solar panel and this fit the bill. It is actually smaller than I expected and the quality seems very good. It works well and provides enough power to ... Read more

Impression:Works but expensive;

0 0 0

• posted bypakendi on 11/02/2014

I was attracted to this model because of the 18V output port; I thought it would be great if I could charge my laptop on-the-go. I decided to test it. I positioned the panels in full sunlight on a hot day and I connected them to my laptop with one of the various adapters supplied in the box. The result?... Read more

arrived scratched, looking used arrived scratched, looking used arrived scratched, looking used

Impression:Scratched;

2 0 1

• posted byrikky152 on 05/20/2014

Very compact, not to heavy for backpacking. Very good build quality, looks good and feels sturdy. Has a SINGLE USB connector, but this is rated for 2 amps, so with enough light should charge an ipad. Very cloudy day in England, but summertime (so bright light)charged my Samsung S3 with NO direct sunlight.... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections