DX » Community » Reviews » S-What USB to Micro USB Data/Charging Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3 / S4 - Yellow + White
Customer’s impression:
Looks cool for 2 Amperes Chargers Soft and pretty Nice USB Cable to charge Galaxy Note 3 the best!!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMelio on 03/17/2015

Finally I found this cable that can charge my Galaxy Note 3 efficiently. Using an original Samsung charger I have plugged this cable and I have measured the charge current that has reached 1,67 Amperes as the original Samsung cable. The cable is also nice, sufficiently soft and the lenght is good... Read more

Impression:Nice USB Cable to charge Galaxy Note 3,Soft and pretty,for 2 Amperes Chargers;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 12/10/2014

Pros: The cable looks look with the twisted white/black. The quality is good, it fits firmly (but not too much) in the phone and into adapter. Cons: It looks so cool that it was stolen from me within one month. It's a good deal for a few dollars.

Impression:Looks cool;

0 0 0

• posted byluguidugli on 11/28/2014

Charge my Galaxy S5 faster then other cables...with the same plug!!!

Impression:the best!!!;

0 0 0

• posted byK3ndu on 03/17/2014

It looks bit different that normal micro USB cables, its colored orange with white stripes or vice versa. But it charges and works as it should. Also the wire itself is rounded, while other chargers wires are usually plain. Using it on my Galaxy S4 and I can see that it doesnt go all the way in 1... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere