DX » Community » Reviews » WindFire WF-501B LED 510lm 1-Mode White Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650 / 2 x 16340)
Customer’s impression:
Bright not bad sturdy focused beam Decent flashlight
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJKxxx on 09/18/2016

Performance good, the price is satisfactory. Quality of workmanship is very good. With two batteries 16340 power is significantly higher. Unfortunately only one mode.

Not bad - average Not bad - average

Impression:not bad;

0 0 3

• posted byAshilais on 09/09/2016

Flashlight is made almost entirely by a thick nonmagnetic metal. Pros: It looks pretty sturdy and small enough to fit easily into almost any pocket. Ideal for a prepper backpack. Cons: Looks cheap, paint peels off at the slightest touch, I have my doubts about its durability. Other thoughts: For... Read more

Pretty bright and sturdy Pretty bright and sturdy Pretty bright and sturdy

Impression:Bright,sturdy;

1 0 3

• posted byAntagonizer on 09/04/2016

I don't know what makes it so special to cost almost 9 bucks - it is still piece of a aluminium, one LED, a switch and some rubber and plastic Despite the quality - price is way to high

Good flashlight but not for this price

Impression:Decent flashlight,focused beam;

0 0 4

• posted bysusel on 06/05/2016

I own a few Ultrafire WF-501B for some years and I'm very satisfied with them. I bought this one recently to compare quality and unfortunately it is worse than Ultrafire's one. This one has sharper edges, the o-ring before the glass is missing and other o-rings are thinner than those in SKU55239.... Read more

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelm2007 on 07/04/2014

Really very cheap, you will not find anything like this at this price, very bright, i use it for my bicycle with the sku:31871 mount but i can detach it and use it everywere, really a nice lamp, i'm a previous owner of one sku:39359 this one are more bright. i'm a previous owner of one sku:39359... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere