DX » Community » Reviews » exLED Ultrathin USB 2.0 0.2W 22lm 3-LED White Mobile Power USB Light - Black (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
süper bir Ürün Muita luz!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

heryerde kullanılabilir ufak kullanımı basit ve sağlam bir ürün usb olan heryerden ışık alabilirsiniz Read more

Impression:süper bir Ürün;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 11/21/2014

O LED que comprei atende tudo que o anúncio diz. É potente, bonito, bem acabado, com excelente qualidade iluminação, realmente vale muito mais de que se paga. Estou satisfeito! Read more

Impression:Muita luz!;

0 0 1

• posted bybobibobi5 on 06/16/2014

These lights deliver a very bright white light. You can illuminate a whole room. Perfect for laptop work at night. One stick was a little wider than the USB-port, probably due to PCB cutting. You can use a sandpaper to make it fit. When you plug the light in a laptop, if it points up, can be a little ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTheSmartMonk on 06/06/2014

The USB 2.0 ultrathin LED lights are super good and super easy to deposit. And they also come as a couple. You can keep one and the other share it with a friend, or keep it as a backup. The LED lights are very easy to use, you can use them on laptops to light the environment, or on USB chargers the same ... Read more

The upper LED view The back Plugged and working very well

0 0 0

• posted byFpsBelgium on 03/30/2014

In terms of the quality of the object, it is very good. At the price, I think we can not do less. (Personally, I looked in the stores in my area (in belgium) and is three times the price of DX! I see no negatives to this object points, I'm very happy The expedition was quite short because I received ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrky86 on 02/13/2014

It is small and delivers real bright light! There is a hole in it so that you can put it on your keychain. Due to the small form factor there isn't a standard full-size USB-connector. It is actually so thin that you can put it in the wrong way. I couldn't get it to work with my laptop until I noticed ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections