Customer’s impression:
Simple Powerfull simple really nice Works as intended
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• PRO

Good quality product, easy to use. Everthing that's needed on one board!

posted by Triar on 08/18/2014

Impression:Powerfull, simple, amazing!;

3 0
    Pros:
    - Good quality, no cheap parts
    - Includes overdischarge protection
    - Full-charge voltage is 4.15V - good power storage while not stressing the battery
    - Output will charge any smartphone, including iPhone's without any "USB-mod"
    - Easy to set up. Input can be through Micro-USB or direct connected wires (see my pictures)
    - Accepts virtually any Li-Ion battery

Cons:
    - just a thought for further versions: the positive in solderpoint is a bit small, needs a still hand to solder if you want to have direct wires insted of a Micro-USB cable
    - No other cons found, it just works

Other:
    - Three LEDs report states, blue (discharge) gets brighter with higher load.
    - If a solarpanel is connected as the input, mind the max. voltage of 6V. For higher voltages use a regulator or buck converter.
    - Charging current is limitted to approx 800mA. If you want to change it to fit it to your Li-Ion cell then you can replace the resistor R5 on the board. See datasheet for more information.

Conclusion:
    It's a miniature sized board with a real power handling capability. Fits any Li-Ion cell and works out of the box. I'm happy with it and will buy more! Did I even mention it's price yet...?
    • Good quality product, easy to use. Everthing that's needed on one board!

Post comment

DX Everywhere