DX » Community » Reviews » Universal TV/DVD/VCD Remote Controller (2*AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydanchen on 02/09/2014

Worked well with my 5 year old Philips LCD 42 inch TV. Minimal configuration required, just followed instruction manual and got it working in 2-3 minutes. It replaced the original faulty Philips remote. I only use basic functions like channel switch/volume though, didn't test the advanced menu items.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMithridates on 01/25/2014

Reasonable price, easy setup, English translation of user manual is quite clear. A lot of settings for different devices. Working fine with my old Sony and Sharp TV sets. Building quality is fine, keyboard is working good. Russian translation of user manual is really poor, I guess it was created by google ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byivanguilarte on 11/16/2013

El precio y que es bonito. La calidad del plástico esta bien. La forma de establecer el código para la televisión está bien porque es sencillo, aunque utilice un sistema de tres dígitos. Utiliza códigos de tres dígitos. Igual tardas unos minutos en dar con el c&#243... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWiggge on 11/04/2013

Works perfect on my samsung tv and Sony DVD. Took less then 5 minutes to set up. Overall good quality. The buttons is in the right place and it feels good to hold in the hand. Feels durable. I haven't found the right code to program my Triax digital tv but I'm sure that I will sort out the right code ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycapto602 on 06/14/2013

Good build quality for such a price. Easy programming using 3 digit codes. Tested with Sharp - all the function work as expected. I recommend this product. No cons, i recommend it because quality is good and so is the price. Simple to use and works all function buttons plus the common ones and it was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystillstill on 03/01/2013

Good build quality for such a price. Came into its original package. Easy programming using 3 digit codes. Tested with LG - all the function work as expected, even those seldom used key like sleep or pip. Don't have a clue about the short battery life in the remote control (some other reviewers have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylyaffe on 02/28/2013

Device looks well built. Good range. Activates the basic functions on my Philips TV (Sound, Channels, AV, Power). Reasonable price (costs much less than to fix my existing remote) None of the pre-defined codes worked but I was able to make it work using the auto search method. Does not work with a Western ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymassaro1956 on 02/16/2013

Excellent quality product, works on all television sets and DVD sebstituiu my other controls, well built, solid construction, percebese through the weight, I think it will last a long time. So far nothing against, I think it was an excellent purchase. The delivery of the product was one of the faster,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleonard33 on 12/11/2012

This remote controller is very well done and modern looking. It is similar to original TV, DVD, VCD remote controllers. It is very suitable to my Samsung and Philips TV, codes are 050 and 013. Works well, like the original, that were eaten by the dog and far, from aaprox. 5-7 meters. This remote controller ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythommthomm on 11/17/2012

- Works perfectly on my Philips television - All the buttons are functional - Decent build quality - Understandable installation, had to try a number of settings, but quickly found the right one - It smelled a bit weird at first, luckily that smell is gone - The manual has an enormous amount of tv, vcd ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections