DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Key Protector Thumb Grips Joystick Caps for PS4 Xbox One Controller - Black (4 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Good product Not perfect Buenos
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshourve on 02/07/2015

really Good Product I use It on My ps3 controller. Really nice Grip. Finishing is quite Good. Price is also low. Recommanded to all ps3 users

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bymail2breej on 01/19/2015

Pros: easy to install, covers the joyscicks well, provides additional grip. Cons: Thinner cap than I expected. Overall I am satisfied with this product, the delivery was quicker than I expected. Price is also good.

Impression:Good product, will protect your thumb sticks.;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexandreOliv on 01/16/2015

Pros: very good replacement for teared off thumb analog Cons: Anti-slip is good but not perfect, sweaty hands may still slip you fingers off

Impression:good,Not perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byprojectgungrave on 12/20/2014

grips al tono de los joysticks de ps4 , muy utiles para cuidar los joysticks originales , no tienen ningun problema al embonar

Impression:Excelentes;

0 0 0

• posted bymeskalina85 on 12/19/2014

Pros: buen producto para la ps4, protegeras tus sticks. Cons: quizá queda algo holgado, pero nada preocupante, no resbala ni se sale.

Impression:Buenos;

0 0 1

• posted byNivle on 10/30/2014

Protect the PS4 stick Improve the grip when using the stick, especially in fast movements Fits perfectly in the stick Easy to install

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byOgado on 09/20/2014

When i first tried the new DS4 Playstation 4 controller, i was surprised that the sticks are thin and unimpressive for grip. I also heard that they wear our very quickly. This product will putt all those worries to rest. Pros: Easy to putt on, Improves grip, Protects Controller sticks from out,... Read more

Impression:Easy to putt on,Improve Controller stick grip,Look great;

0 0 0

• posted byCaptainBigleu on 08/07/2014

Pros: The caps are perfectly sized for Sony PS4 Dual Shock 4 stick (should feet Dual Shock 3 too). They are very simple to install and wont move while playing. They are very resistant and the grip of the rubber is as good as the stick. Comes in 4 pieces bundle which is perfect for two Cons: None,... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byskyvoker2012 on 07/30/2014

It has one problem, It's very hard to instal on the joystick

Impression:Very quality product;

0 0 0

• posted byHellslayer on 02/19/2014

Protect the DS4 stick for degrade due using, sweat, or pressure Improve the grip when using the stick, especially in fast movements Fits perfectly in the stick Easy to install The colour of the protetor is lighter than the Dual Shock 4 stick, but that does not bother. Has different patterns in of... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections