DX » Community » Reviews » S-What Aluminum Alloy Bumper Frame Case for Sony L39h / Xperia Z1 - Black
Customer’s impression:
excellent Very good product Very nice good looking tough
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byangelowlm on 07/06/2016

Chegou em perfeito estado, pena que amassa com facilidade, fora isso é bom, faccil de colocar.

Impression:Boa Aparência;

0 0 0

• posted by9925832 on 01/27/2016

the bumper it was a little bent but is ok. the color is very nice,the metal is ok is not heavy, I hope it will be useful

Impression:Very nice;

0 0 0

• posted bycoralillodeal on 10/10/2015

Easy to install, tough, fits perfect, excellent durability, cheap, it looks great and who does not hide the original design of the smartphone.

Impression:good looking,tough;

0 0 0

• posted byRomul80 on 09/25/2015

Хороший бампер! качество отличное. метам ромный. не очень удобный как по мне. края становятся островаты. но зато хорошо защищают от падений и повреждений!

0 0 0

• posted byFelipeGlobo on 05/01/2015

Good product. delay in delivery

Impression:Good product.;

0 0 0

• posted bymarevalor on 04/20/2015

it is perfectly installed, and good endings.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydincalixto on 12/01/2014

Chegou com um pouco mais de um mês. Qualidade muito boa.

0 0 0

• posted byChristianStain on 08/26/2014

Pros: Excelent Design, my cellphone fits perfectly on it. Actually, the real color is more golden than the color of the bumper in the image, but is still beautiful! It really protects your cellphone, no more risks about the care of it. Cons: If you will buy it, you need to know that the tape for... Read more

Impression:It looks great!;

0 0 0

• posted byagoraetarde on 08/26/2014

Well finished, the color matches the advertised site, light and seems pretty sturdy.... It could come with a protective film for the back and forth... but ok, the price is worth the product!!! I might buy another in another color, since that pink draws a little attention, and a more discreet be... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byStekom on 08/23/2014

Great looking and feeling aluminium bumper. Build quality is great and the coloring has stayed even tho i have not been very gentle with my phone. Easy to install and has opening for every port on your phone. Only downside is that if you use the original charging stand or cradle you cant charge a... Read more

Impression:Xperia Z1;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere