DX » Community » Reviews » G24 12W LED Plug Light Cool White 6000K 1200lm SMD 3014 (AC85~265V)
Customer’s impression:
Bright buena Recomendable Impression of the light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStrath on 07/20/2015

I have about fifteen of these and apart from two failing they have been very successful. The are bright lights and the housing provides good cooling. They are made so that the direction of the light panel can be rotated to a degree. There are stops to prevent over rotation. After examination of I... Read more

Impression:Recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted bydolfogb2 on 03/25/2015

Muy buen producto a buen precio. Envío rápido y muy protegido. La descripción coincide plenamente con lo indicado por el vendedor.

Impression:Recomendable;

0 0 0

• posted bypet0027 on 03/13/2015

Led bulb look great, it bright as mentioned, Can purchase for replacement of your G24 fitting light

Impression:Impression of the light;

0 0 0

• posted byheatseeka on 02/16/2015

120v input. Impressed with the brightness. Case seems solid.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted bylu4v on 11/20/2014

buena calidad, buen precio, buen diseño y tamaño discreto, el envío llegó sin problemas de aduana y en menos tiempo del que indicaban al realizar el pedido

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byfervok on 03/26/2014

large bulb built in good materials and gives an incredible light. I had four low-power 26 w've now put two of these bulbs and give a similar light is incredible. maybe heated.I hope that does not mean that last bit, but that is diminished by the flood of light they produce a large bulb at a great... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere