DX » Community » Reviews » Protective PU Leather Flip Case Cover w/ Auto Sleep for Amazon Kindle Paperwhite - Red
Customer’s impression:
Nice look Excellent ! Perfect fit. perfect fit Very well built.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydohnp5a1 on 01/25/2016

Perfectly fitting, good look, a bit higher price for PU product

Impression:Nice look,Perfect fit.;

0 0 0

• posted byBlayzer on 09/10/2015

Pros: It is a very good case, well built, with a premium feel. The auto sleep function works as intended, and the color of the case is a nice brown coffee. My Kindle Paperwhite 2nd generation fits perfectly in it, but I also believe the 1st generation will fit. Cons: None as of this moment.

A premium case. A premium case. A premium case. A premium case. A premium case. A premium case. A premium case.

Impression:Premium feel.,Perfect fit.,Very well built.;

0 0 0

• posted byMehowb on 06/28/2015

This is very good case cover. Very good quality, perfect fit and looking very nice. Made my friend jealous. Didn't want to give mine up so ordered one more. It's on its way.

Impression: perfect fit,Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted byHexf1re on 10/24/2014

Great value for money. Fits my Paperwhite II perfectly. Sleep works as intended. Light-weight and brown coloured makes it feel like a proper booker cover. Doesn't slip and very easy and comfortable to handle.

Impression:Excellent !;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxibazze on 03/10/2014

First of all, it works perfectly. The Kindle fits and the cover is easy to attach. It looks great, looks like a premium product and the color "Coffee" is very nice. The auto-sleep function works great everytime and it has a good magnet which secures the flip cover from opening. The for... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere