DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Function Octopus Style Tripod for Cell Phone / Camera - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
good muito bom so and so
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynnimby on 12/12/2014

Off-course this is a very cheap item so maybe i expected a little too much. The quality of the legs is really ok, they are sturdy and won't bend under the weight of any smartphone. However the mechanism used to attach the smartphone holder to the legs is pretty flimsy and doesn't really fit right so ... Read more

Impression:so and so;

0 0 0

• posted byfrancucci on 11/14/2014

È isso aí,demorou uns setenta dias , mas foi culpa da receita federal, o produto chegou em perfeitas condições e ja estão em uso. recomendo a todos , claro, os que tiverem muita paciência, demora,mas chega. Read more

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 0

• posted bykelgomes on 08/11/2014

Perfect, very good Super recommend buying this product, very good, I was looking for something long ago and found it here in dx recommend. It came in perfect condition, supplied all my needs. I really enjoyed Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byfrank1968hb on 07/03/2014

light weigth, very portable, very flexible, stable, good quality, low price, strong fixing arms, mobile-clip with wide range size up to 8,8cm, sepperate mounting-unit for easy tripod release of the mobil unit, strong fixing unit for mobile, stylish. really none detected. smart design, easy usage, stable ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections