Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNick4B on 07/22/2015

This VGA to HDMI converter just works like magic! A friend of mine wanted to connect his computer to his TV, but his TV was missing a VGA connector. This converter enables him to connect his computer and the converter is only turned on when the computer is on, since it's powered by USB. There is... Read more

Impression:Great product,Easy to use,Really good price;

0 0 0

• posted by9302095 on 07/12/2015

Pros: sturdy construction, good quality product comes with usb to usb mini cable to power the device. Converts vga to Hdmi and has separate audio input (if the emitting machine has has different outputs for video and audio). Good stuff!!

Impression:good,Works great,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted bymas116 on 04/21/2015

Pros: Excellent article, size and price. Cons: slow to reach the shipment. Overall it is a very good product. High speed and excellent design. Discrete small devices.

Impression:good,Good price,Great product, and size ;

0 0 0

• posted byF00b4r on 03/29/2015

If you're looking to rig a computer to an HDMI-compatible TV, this is the part for you. It works out-of-the-box, running off only USB power. The picture quality is great, the sound quality is great, and I didn't notice any latency. Just make sure that you already have a 3.5mm male-to-male cable a... Read more

Impression:Works Well,Effortless;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 03/12/2015

Pros: This converter works well, to adapt the analogue VGA signal of an old laptop or PC into a digital HDMI signal. Cons: Several extra cables are required, a VGA male-male cable and a HDMI male-male cable. And the USB cable needs to be connected also to a USB slot to power this active Line: a I... Read more

Impression:Small,1080p,Needs extra cables;

0 0 0

• posted by9102395 on 02/10/2015

Pros: Works perfect with old laptops that do not have hdmi. I wanted to connect my laptop to my HD Led TV and works like a charm. The price is very good related to other similar products. Cons: For it to be usable you need to buy / acquire 3 items: 1. hdmi to hdmi cable; 2. vga to vga cable and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byduerrfel on 01/22/2015

Guter und kleiner Konverter um von einem PC mit VGA Schnittstelle auf ein Gerät mit HDMI Schnittstelle anzuschliessen.

0 0 0

• posted bytecnocolor on 01/14/2015

Aunque este aparato tiene una buena relacion calidad precio yo todavía no he conseguido hacerlo funcionar con mi ordenador y mi television, pero espero obtener resultados muy pronto, sino habrá sido una perdida de tiempo y dinero.

0 0 0

• posted bymadebas on 12/22/2014

Conversor bastante pratico suporta resolução de 1080p. cor branca e acompanha cabo para alimentação feita pela porta usb do pc.

Impression:Útil e facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted byZesousa on 12/12/2014

Bom e fácil de usar

0 0 0

DX Everywhere