Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMJMDX on 09/18/2013

The meter is good, is tough, has lighting, it is practical to carry in your car. The nozzle goes right is very useful for the night, as I said earlier is resistant It has a small difference of 0.2 bar if compared with measurements from service station, I do not go to if it is a bad product as an estimated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byicmiyahira on 09/15/2013

The buildind quality is great. The preassure can be measured in different units. The measurements are very accurate. Don´t have a cheap aspect. There is a rubber surrounding the gauge. There is also an flashlight at the tip. The flashlight is just to help you to find the tire valve in a dark place.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNathan010592 on 08/01/2013

love the memory in it, easy switching between psi, bar,.... no pressure leaking when using it, tight fit. usefull light for dark environments. gives accurate measurments. not found yet! (just had to wait very long for it, like about 40 working days..., i live in belgium though) it switches itself of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromanjoke on 03/22/2013

Good build quality. Bright backlight. Clear image of digits at display. Easy to use!Before there was a similar, but this is much brighter and image clearer. Previous device unraveled, but after assembly, it refused to work. Probably should not have to unscrew the part at which the element were measured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygigacyan1 on 12/30/2012

The gauge is well built, black grip is made of rubber. Display illumination is also a big plus. Measurement doesn't release much air (if gauge head is attached quickly). However, my unit overestimates tire pressure by about 0.2 bar (i.e. it indicates 2.8 bar whereas pressure gauge at a gas station shows ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybakylin on 12/15/2012

Very handy tool to easily fit in your pocket and does not take up much space, is easy to use. not quite accurate readings Definitely overpriced price. FEATURES: Small in size and very convenient device to easily fit in your pocket and does not take up much space. Simply press the gauge to the nipple,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaaronactive on 11/25/2012

Works accurately Easy to use Back-light Lightweight OK Build quality Clear readout Change unit of measure No quick way to reset to take another reading (have to switch on/off or wait 5 seconds) None - Cheap and simple. No reason to not have one in your car. Get this device if you want to regularly keep ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfmonti on 10/24/2012

- Lightweight - Big digits - Backlit display and led light on the nozzle - Measures in multiple units and converts from one to another just by pressing the button. - Good design and build quality Not a Con but more of an enhancement that could be usefull would be to have some air release button so that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVictorFarias123 on 07/30/2012

Excellent product. Compact size. It is easy to use. Multiple units of measure. Automatic shut-off switches off the device. Good build quality, very easy to use and very accurate I can not think of any downside to this item and I liked it. good to see if the tires are with low pressure before traveling.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspartanovka on 03/25/2012

Very good build quality Big digits Full range of measure units LCD light Input nipple light Shock-resistant housing Light weight More expensive than other analogues Despite other reviews my item has quite long lasting light. It is enough time to read the result and after that the light still stays on.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections