DX » Community » Reviews » COBAN GPS/GSM/GPRS Personal Baby Elder Tracker - Green + White
Customer’s impression:
excellent Efficient buenisimo Complete Хорошо!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byInnovativaven on 06/04/2015

es un muy buen producto, lo malo es que deberian enviarlo con algun adaptador para los enchufes de Chile!!! Aca en chile se ocupa el formato europero, muchas gracias!!

Impression:excellent,Efficient,buenisimo;

0 0 0

• posted byadekvat on 02/16/2015

The tracker is good, but can't login with my IMEI (it's invalid on site http://www.gpstrackerxyz.com/) Пишет, что IMEI истёк. Не получается мониторить трек по интернету через сайт, а так работает по смс

Impression:Хорошо!,Нормуль;

0 0 0

• posted byJuvinski on 01/23/2015

In the beginning was a little hard do understand the process of configuration. After that, the product works fine. Except the Web site always asking the product was expired - and I send some questions and they didn't ask. Another thing is was unable to configure APN to use all data functions over... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byTivl82 on 11/21/2014

My grandmother was sold a "SOS button" where you have a basestation at home and pay a 50usd/month subscription to have an operator available. This device seemed like a good alternative Pro: * Has GPS receiver * Can remote record audio * Can report location * Can report leaving of an area * Can a... Read more

Impression:Efficient,Complete, surprising;

0 0 0

• posted byAlexfpb on 10/25/2014

Хороший товар, инструкция на английском языке, но понятна для прочтения, разобрался за день, единственный минус доставка долгая получилась через Латвию почему-то.

Impression:Хорошо!;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere