DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Multifunction Tools Cramp with LED Flashlight
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byreef77 on 12/18/2013

Materiale e fattura sono ottimi.. a dispetto delle dimensioni è anche robusto.. Il led è veramente potente... L'acciaio sembra di buona qualità.. L'apribottiglie non è quello in foto e non è usabile.. Peccato perché quello che avevo prima era ottimo in tutto e per tutto.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoreithel on 02/21/2013

Has a lot of useful and everyday tools in a small unit. It's very light, although it feels solid and has torch/lamp that's good for small dark places None for the moment, but I really don't think I'll find something wrong with it. It's very straightforward. I bought a few more for gifts! You can add ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBragaD on 09/24/2012

Very well made; Seems durable; Very useful; Pretty easy to take around, even more with the little bag that comes with it. None so far. The material is pretty good; The small flashlight really surprised me, it's well made and actually strong, considering that it's a small flashlight within a small tool.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjojojorge5 on 09/23/2012

It's a really nice tool; it doesn’t take that much space so it’s really easy to carry on It has multiple functions and the led is reasonably bright considering its actual size and it’s really useful to find screws or to see inside a case or something like that. The knife is really sharp and the other ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThirtyPCA on 08/25/2010

- Small and light, so you won't really mind carrying it on your belt, pocket, bag or purse - Flashlight feature is very handy, as not many multi-tools have lights. Good for if you're looking under a table or behind a CPU - Small, the handles for the pliers may be too small for getting a good grip if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikeham on 08/04/2010

very solid construction - not just some tinny toy. Strong pliers. Very bright LED. Four tools - (1) nail file, (2) bottle opener/knife, (3) tiny knife, (4) tiny Phillips head screwdriver. Keyring. Neat little holder bag. Cons: LED light switch is primitive screw-it-in-and-out style. So bright that I ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byThirtyPCA on 06/09/2010

- Sturdy for its size - Decent case with belt loop - One side (one of the arms of the pliers) is pretty tight and hard to open, but nothing a little WD40 won't fix So small and light this can go in your pocket, belt, bag or purse. Don't forget to put it into your CHECKED luggage instead of those places ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysergiobona on 10/16/2009

- English (português) - Very good construction (muito boa qualidade de construção); - Very good material quality - stainless steel (muito boa qualidade do material - aço inoxidável); - Very useful functions (funções muito úteis); - Good led light power (boa pot&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunolotus on 08/19/2009

English: It's small and compact (perfect for use as keychain). The set of tools are sort and sturdy. The flashlight is very bright and very useful in the dark. The knife is sharp. Português: É bem pequeno e compacto (perfeito pra ser usado como chaveiro). As ferramentas são variadas e ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleolyra on 06/24/2009

small, less than 7 cm long by 3 cm wide. Is not very heavy. can be used as a locksmith. good quality of material, Seems to be durable for the price. perfect for small jobs. Brasilian Portuguese: pequeno, menos de 7 cm de comprimento por 3 cm de largura. Não é muito pesado. pode ser usado como ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections