DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode - Transparent (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Neat! Cheap and bright! Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode nice RGB LEDs
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykocickamia on 02/13/2015

Pros: Well packed, ultra bright, straight pins, low price. Excellent! Cons: None

Impression:Cheap and bright!;

0 0 0

• posted byDirkLui on 01/28/2015

I ordered these leds to use in experiments with making a mulicolor light, controlled by an arduino (and some other components). The leds ar very bright but with the right resistoir and PWM by the Arduino the colorfull effects were easy to make. They came well packaged and all worked fine.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byBennieWoef on 01/26/2015

The RGB LEDs are OK. All of the delivered products were OK. Brightness per color using Pulse Wire Modulation did not produce the same RGB color with all LED's, so making a nice ornament took some manual calibration.

0 0 0

• posted byondrejko0102 on 01/24/2015

I don't now what to say! It's just RGB LED that's really bright. I recommend buying this with DIY Universal 1/4W 1% Metal Film Resistor - Multicolored (520 PCS) .

Very cheap and bright LEDs.

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!;

0 0 0

• posted byMARMICH on 01/19/2015

These LEDs are awesome ! They are so bright even with with voltage as 3.3v. Its a perfect product. They are pretty well made. Thanks to price, the LEDs can be used for DIY projects and other hobby uses. I tried these with Funduino( Arduino Uno clon) and it worked well. However, i see a little of... Read more

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!,Neat!;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 01/15/2015

This led is well differentiated, it has four legs, so depending on possição it can have various colors, great for Arduino.

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!;

0 0 0

• posted by8820538 on 01/06/2015

Came in a big order that showed up quick. The LEDs are bright and work very well. Colors are well defined. Will order more!!

0 0 0

• posted bygmilanche on 01/05/2015

Product came in great condition, as described. I can suggest it to all who want cheap and great RGB LED. I will definitely buy more. Thanks DX.

Great RGB LED

0 0 0

• posted byOzTmDX on 12/04/2014

I have tried one of the LEDs and it is very bright, with very nice and clear colour light. From what I've seen, you can't really make any specific colour out of this (for example... yellow or orange), but rather any one of the three basic colours (RGB). If you combine two of the colours, you will... Read more

Useful and bright RGB LEDs Useful and bright RGB LEDs

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted bycardmail on 11/10/2014

Jtron LED glossy lens, Very bright RGB Color LED Common Cathode Excellent quality and price! Thank you DX!!!

Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode

Impression:Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections