DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode - Transparent (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice Bright DIY useful GREAT
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9547961 on 08/06/2015

OK

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byJosh3093 on 05/15/2015

Pros: [English] *Excellent lighting and the size obey the standard measures. *Great color variation and easy to use & handle. (check out the photos) [Español] *Excelente iluminación y el tamaño cumple con las medidas estandar. *Gran variedad de color y de facil uso y manejo. (revisa las Cons: *I... Read more

Excellent for DIY projects Excellent for DIY projects Excellent for DIY projects Excellent for DIY projects Excellent for DIY projects Excellent for DIY projects

Impression:nice, useful, GREAT,Cheap and bright!,DIY;

0 0 2

• posted byVanVeenGames on 04/23/2015

Pros: very very bright, nice color precision when using PWM. Cons: one of them arrived broken, red didn't work. One out of ten is quite a high broken/working rate. Other: make sure to use different resistors for the different color channels so that all the colors appear equally bright. I also and... Read more

Impression:Cheap and bright!;

0 0 0

• posted byespigadx on 04/18/2015

muito bom esses leds e com um otimo brilho e altamente bom nao queima facil nota 10 da pra se fazer varias experiencias...

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byxixs20 on 04/06/2015

Cheap and very useful rgb led. Works great with Arduino and other electronics.

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!,Neat!;

0 0 0

• posted byJakoMeister on 03/20/2015

Luces leds RGB de buena luminosidad. Practicos y baratos para proyectos DIY caseros de electronica. Faciles de usar y soldar. La patilla mas larga, como es habitual, es GND. Para el resto de colores hay que probarlos. Facil de programar y usar. Un elemento imprescindible para casi cualquier DIY... Read more

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!,Neat!;

0 0 2

• posted bykocickamia on 02/13/2015

Pros: Well packed, ultra bright, straight pins, low price. Excellent! Cons: None

0 0 0

• posted byDirkLui on 01/28/2015

I ordered these leds to use in experiments with making a mulicolor light, controlled by an arduino (and some other components). The leds ar very bright but with the right resistoir and PWM by the Arduino the colorfull effects were easy to make. They came well packaged and all worked fine.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byBennieWoef on 01/26/2015

The RGB LEDs are OK. All of the delivered products were OK. Brightness per color using Pulse Wire Modulation did not produce the same RGB color with all LED's, so making a nice ornament took some manual calibration.

0 0 1

• posted byondrejko0102 on 01/24/2015

I don't now what to say! It's just RGB LED that's really bright. I recommend buying this with DIY Universal 1/4W 1% Metal Film Resistor - Multicolored (520 PCS) .

Very cheap and bright LEDs.

Impression:Bright,Cheap and bright!;

0 0 1

DX Everywhere