DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode - Transparent (10 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Bright Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode Cheap and bright! nice RGB LEDs
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOzTmDX on 12/04/2014

I have tried one of the LEDs and it is very bright, with very nice and clear colour light. From what I've seen, you can't really make any specific colour out of this (for example... yellow or orange), but rather any one of the three basic colours (RGB). If you combine two of the colours, you will get ... Read more

Useful and bright RGB LEDs Useful and bright RGB LEDs

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted bycardmail on 11/10/2014

Jtron LED glossy lens, Very bright RGB Color LED Common Cathode Excellent quality and price! Thank you DX!!! Read more

Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode

Impression:Jtron 5mm 4-Pin RGB Full Color LED Common Cathode;

0 0 0

• posted byHeikki991 on 08/11/2014

Pros: These leds are really bright and cheap. Leds are easy to use and can be used in lots of different projects. Common cathode in leds allows you to use them easily with for example, relays and change to different colors between red, green and blue. Leds are transparent, circular and small. Cons: None ... Read more

Impression:Cheap and bright!;

0 0 0

• posted bycnxadi on 07/28/2014

pros: very nice and extra bright RGB colors LEDs , very cool for some projects , using common cathode means that it is the same as normal LEDs, also the Transparent case is better and give a nice tone to the projects. cons: aside from the longer pin which is ground , they are not labeled , also the pins ... Read more

nice and cool RGB color LEDs nice and cool RGB color LEDs

Impression:nice RGB LEDs;

0 0 0

• posted byjulianakrhcp on 02/24/2014

Very useful, can be used in a lot of projects, especially with Arduino. Well packaged, all of them working, very good product. It says Commom Cathode, but it is Commom Anode actually. It took me a while to figure why they were not working until I tried to wire them the other way around. If you need specifically ... Read more

Package LEDs side by side

0 0 0

• posted byps2freak on 02/19/2014

Very bright RGB LEDs. They are easy to use and it is nice you can mix all the colors you like. Much more useful than single color LEDs. None that I can think of. Perhaps they are a little bit expensive. They cost you 0.37$ per LED. Make sure you understand the 'common cathode' part of these RGB Leds.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections