DX » Community » Reviews » T10 / 168 / W5W 2.5W 220lm 24-SMD 1206 LED White Car Side Light / Instrument / Reading lamp - (12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRealDonRico on 07/07/2014

Good replacement for the W5W I had before. These are definitely brighter. The size is comparable with a standard W5W, so no problems fitting them in. The color has a slight but noticeable shift towards blue. However not that dramatic to complain about and the brightness gain compensates for it. In use since some months now and no problem so far. If ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by215138 on 06/03/2014

Its really T10 size Nice bright white/light blue color quality looks good fits perfectly Really cheap they are bright none they almost look ecxactly the same as $10 leds Delivery took long. I used them in my BMW E46 as daytime light. because the standard bulb were broken. They fit perfectly and they give a nice Xenon like color. They look way better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeeef on 05/08/2014

This was a cheap replacement for my cars side lights. Looks a hundred times better than the standard dull yellow'ish looking bulbs that are fitted. They look a bit blue which might get me pulled over if seen by the UK police but only at night because you can barely see them in daylight. They only work in the light fitting one way as I thought they were ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections