Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10769570 on 08/12/2017

Impression:Bien;

algunos de los elementos llegaron ta desarmados o torcidos, lo que hace dudar de su cadidad, ya se han montado algunos veremos como responden.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byCalibur1337 on 06/21/2017

Impression:Useful thing ;

Pros: Cheap Useful for any watch owner, even just for backup Quality is what you pay for Cons: Quality is what you pay for You shouldn't expect these to be high end spring bars that will last you for ever. But the bang for buck is simply too compelling to resist.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bypicxa on 03/22/2017

Usefull and match most watches. Very pleased with the product

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byfmelk on 02/17/2017

J ai reçu le produit rapidement. La qualité est bonne et les tailles sont très variées donc facilement utilisable sur différents bracelets. Bref un bon achat.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9942474 on 02/05/2017

The lid had come off during shipping and most of the spring bars were lying around in the bubble plastic bag. I would recommend to put some tape round the box before shipping.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byErGuti on 09/23/2015

Impression:Cheap and Handy!;

Cantidad y variedad de pasadores para acoplar la correa de los relojes de pulsera. Quizás deberían aumentar número de los más grandes y corrientes y disminuir o anular los más pequeños.

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byErGuti on 09/15/2015

Merecen la pena por el precio, la variedad, la calidad y la presentación en envase multicompartimental. Buena compra.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHihoo on 09/06/2015

Impression:Galna priset;

Easy to use. Good quality. " I have used it for more than 2 weeks an it stll holds." Original lasted one day! Cheap. Different sizes. Easy to fit to your whatch. Only cons is that I do not have enough whatches to use them in. Changed the original spring bars on every whatch and I still have more... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byYuCoB on 06/09/2015

Pros: Very cheap and handy to have home when you need one (or even more!). For this price you can get only one (1!) here at the local store! Many different siezes, so you will find exactly the one you need in the good organized and handy box. The material seems to be excellent, so why wait to or... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykjzgb on 10/30/2014

Pros: excellent price, very good choice of sizes, good box package, useful for home watch repair, came with 270 pieces, fast shipping cons: nothing

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere