DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful handy Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybradu on 06/30/2015

Just what I needed for my Raspberry pi changer.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byEtchAarBee on 06/19/2015

This is a great little tool to keep in your backpack - it shows the voltage and power draw (in Amps) of a USB socket. You plug this into an available USB socket on your PC/laptop or charger and plug whatever you want to charge into this. It's called Charger Doctor. You will know if something is 5... Read more

Handy tool to tell you status of USB ports

Impression:excellent,Useful,usb;

0 0 0

• posted bygmollija on 06/16/2015

Bought to test car charger, battery pack and computer usb power outputs. Serves well - now it is easy to understand which charger and/or wire is better for fast charging my phone or to discover wires that are loosing their connection.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byrksiazek on 06/09/2015

Funguje dobře, nevím jak je měření přesné, protože jsem to nekontroloval. Je to výborná věc pro posouzení nabíječek jak fungují a která je vhodnější na nabíjení spotřebičů s větším odběrem.

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byRetreapeR on 06/05/2015

cable connector wreck moving thing ever losing contact, otherwise I have nothing to reproach

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byskajwakr on 06/01/2015

Very nice little tool. With this you can check how many amps and voltage your device is using. With this you can diagnose if the current and voltage are sufficient. I could also check if the adapter for mobile phone is good enough (enough current/voltage). Really great tool for a small price. The... Read more

Impression:excellent,Useful,precise;

0 0 0

• posted by9013636 on 05/16/2015

Русский: Получил данный гаджет целым и работоспособным. Качество сборки отличное. Проверил работу на телефоне и планшете. Пользоваться очень просто и удобно. Рекомендую данный гаджет, не пожалете. English: Got this gadget safe and workable. Build quality is excellent.I check the operation of the... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byergunguler76 on 04/14/2015

+ Çok beğendim. + Aradığım bir cihazdı. + kullanımı pratik. + hem Volt hem Amper ölçüyor. - Okunan değerlerin ekran geçişleri çok hızlı oluyor. - soket yatay olduğu için her şarj cihazına olmuyor maalesef.

Impression:beğendim çok.;

0 0 0

• posted byhavlos04 on 03/06/2015

This little in-line volt/millampmeter is just what I needed to troubleshoot a charger problem I was having, and it's also useful for telling which chargers support higher charge rates with certain devices. A bargain price, too. One improvement I'd like to see is 1mA resolution on the current range,.

Impression:dobrý;

0 0 0

• posted bynicknamessuck on 03/01/2015

Handy little gadget does the job well. Large digits are easy to read. I would have preferred a smaller font and seeing both the amperage and volts at the same time rather than the flipping back and forth between the two. Or, keep the large digits, but have a button or switch to control which you... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere