DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Cheap Fast delivery Levné
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyairspam on 11/26/2014

Pros: Shows you the real output of your charger. Cons: Its reading intervals are a bit too fast. The numbers keep changing. But you get an idea of how your charger works. Read more

Impression:excellent,Not expensive;

0 0 0

• posted byCOPOKABOPOHA on 11/23/2014

вещица занятная - проверил все свои зарядки и пришёл к выводу, что нужно пользоваться родными гаджетами, "китайские" зарядки уж очень большой разброс дают (моя нокия кстати сразу предупреждала :) вот такой китайский "предатель" своих же закладывает ;) Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byferDXBuilder on 10/10/2014

Ideal to control charger battery. Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted byalparo on 10/09/2014

Очень удобно измерять напряжение и ток различных USB-зарядных. Как только получил сразу же измерил все возможные комбинации зарядных и кабелей. Узнал для себя много нового. С помощью этого девайса можно подобрать наилучшие зарядные устройства для своих гаджетов! Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyeungl on 10/09/2014

Very quick check the voltage and current. Too bad there is no manual attached. Soild build. It will be nice to attach a USB extension. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaraminimichael on 10/08/2014

tres bon produit, facile a utilisé, et vraiment pas cher, livre assez rapidement. et de qualité, vraiment pratique a utilisé et pour surveillez la tension et l'amperage Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bygeertberkers on 10/03/2014

Pros: Nice Cheap Works good Cons: Something to long. Cant use on all chargers. I ordered this product to test the ampere from my phone chargers. Now i know which charger is the best and chargest the fast. It was worth the price! Yes, it is the OnePlus One charger. UK vs EU version. Read more

Nive Volt/Ampere meter Nive Volt/Ampere meter

Impression:excellent,Cheap,Fast delivery;

0 0 1

• posted bypako19 on 09/20/2014

Convenient measurement of the output voltage of the usb port and the device operating current. Flawless, the voltage is a little long, it could show shorter and longer current. Thanks to this device is not charging lithium cells to 100%. When he starts to decrease current phone, tablet unplug. Thus prolonging ... Read more

Impression:Levné,Rychlé dodání;

0 0 0

• posted bymihai25 on 09/19/2014

Pro: This USB tester match the site description. It is small, easy to be used, the display is very ok indoor, U and I are displayed alternatively few seconds. It is very usefull for quick verify the USB chargers and also devices. Cons: using only device itself could be hard or impossible to connect to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 09/07/2014

Very usefull for checking which cable is good and which is bad. I always wondered why my car charger wasn't working properly, though it can charge with 600 mA, the cable I used only charged it with 300 mA, so my phone used to be draining during GPS instead of charging. Now I found out that the cable ... Read more

Just works!

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections