DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
Customer’s impression:
good excellent Useful Cheap handy
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJosh101 on 04/27/2016

I got this because i have been really interested in usb devices and now that they are so popular 5 volt devices are becoming a standard. This device couldn't be easier to use, just plug it in and it displays voltage and current. The display slowly cycles through both readings. This unit also has... Read more

Impression:excellent;

0 0 0

• posted by9251387 on 02/13/2016

Pros: very useful to check if a power charger device or an USB connecting cable is working correctly. Cons: none.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byooooooooooo on 01/18/2016

Worth the purchase even if you're not a geek :) This solved all my cable/charger issues. I've had a Samsung Galaxy S3 which was very picky on quality of cables - wouldn't charge at top speed if cable or charger weren't good. Now I have an LG G3 and a Doogee Y100X (bought on DX, and very I've gone... Read more

Impression:excellent,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bynyharel on 01/17/2016

I've recently noticed that not all USB charging cables are equal: Sometimes, when I use the same charger and phone, the choice of cable makes a significant difference in charge time. This cheap gadget is an excellent way to measure the amount of current that actually gets to my phone. It's how of... Read more

Impression:good,Cheap,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byzenobe73 on 01/15/2016

Pros: * Displays voltage and amperage intermittently Cons: * None

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMaximusT on 01/14/2016

I was actually just looking for a way to test iPad cables that are on sale, to make sure they really can do 'fast' 2.1 amp charging. This fits the bill perfectly for that. Looks very accurate, and the way it just sits inline with cable makes it perfect. I also now use it to test that an external... Read more

Impression:excellent,Just what I need to test cables;

0 0 0

• posted byMahnamahna on 01/11/2016

Pros: Voltage/Ampere display switches every few seconds, exact display, fast update Cons: none that I found Other thoughts: very helpful for testing your chargers which load how fast or maybe have low current

0 0 0

• posted byYahyaObeido on 12/23/2015

Very Cheap, very very good quality, I used to measure how much my arduino project consumes electrical current, and it was working fine :)

Impression:good,excellent,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted by9140945 on 10/29/2015

todella pieni ja siisti rakenne helppo mitata molempia suureita

Impression:erinomainen;

0 0 0

• posted by9543466 on 10/24/2015

Pros: Easy to carry around and works wonder in detecting a defective charger or cable

0 0 0

DX Everywhere