DX » Community » Reviews » 4-Digit Red Display 3.5~7V 0~3A USB Power Charger Current Voltage Tester - Blue + Silver
  • 5 star 8 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 23% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
excellent Cheap Fast delivery Superprzydatny miernik do urządzeń USB!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaulSoh on 08/28/2014

Pros a. Package properly bubble wrapped. b. Products in good conditions. Brand new. c. Tested ok. d. Cheap Crons a. Take a long time to arrive. Almost 1 month from the shipped date. ( May be due to cheap price, has to go by land .... :oP ) At least it arrived. Initially thought that it is lost somewhere. Will definitely buy again, but need to test the ... Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0
  • posted bypipovski on 08/14/2014

Pros: accurate and fast detecting of the volts and amps. (the measurements are automatically switching between after few seconds). Nice red LEDs on the display. Cons: on some power adapters/usb ports it can be hard to read because of their usb socket position, but it's not a big deal for me. Read more

Great product.. works like a charm.

Impression:excellent,Cheap,Fast delivery;

0 1
  • posted bymisqot on 08/13/2014

Zalety: - estetyczny wygląd (pfffff...) - duży i czytelny wyświetlacz - precyzyjny pomiar napięcia wyjścia w V i natężenia prądu w A pod obiążenie (przy podłączonym urządzeniu) - pozwala zweryfikować rzeczywiste parametry ładowarek do telefonów, tabletów, gniazd w laptopach, płytach głównych PC i wszystkich innych portów USB Wady: - czasem przeszkadza ... Read more

Impression:Superprzydatny miernik do urządzeń USB!;

1 0
  • posted bynosklo on 04/14/2014

it works perfectly as advertised. When connecting it immediatelly shows the voltage and if you put a cell phone to charge, it will show the amperage that the phone is pulling from the charger A minor annoyance is that the display is only on one side of the device, so if you plug it on the other side it becomes hard to read the numbers. It servers its ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byex3m0 on 03/20/2014

The display is very bright. Very easy to use. - Il display è molto luminoso. Facilissimo da usare. The description is not correct, 3.5V-7.0V 0A-3A. It is a little too big for what I was expecting - La descrizione non è corretta, 3.5V-7.0V 0A-3A. é un po troppo grosso di quello che mi aspettavo. If it cost a bit less I'd buy another pair.... Read more

LED 4-Digit Red Display 0~10V 0~5A USB Power Charg LED 4-Digit Red Display 0~10V 0~5A USB Power Charg LED 4-Digit Red Display 0~10V 0~5A USB Power Charg LED 4-Digit Red Display 0~10V 0~5A USB Power Charg
    0 0
  • posted bylogozo on 03/16/2014

Very nice little tool to test USB ports. Great to know if a port has enough just to charge a device, has stable output, or can power a given USB device (HDD, tuner, etc.) Simple use - just plug in USB port, then plug the device, and read. Not really a con, but know that... a) it won't read anything unless there's power drain out of the port (i.e. USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJorhighness on 03/14/2014

It's small, shows the amps and volts. Just plug in to your charging point between your charger and your cable. Instantly shows your current usage and the output volts of the port. Some charging point are upside down so you cannot see the display. Not the devices fault but annoying. You can easily see the charging current required by the device and also ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyukihune on 03/10/2014

There is a product of the same shape as some, but this product is the specification of the measurement range widest. It is 10V5A in spec, but a product of 7V3A arrived. The direction of the connector, there are times when difficult to use in some cases. Fluctuation of the value is even larger if in a short period of time, and not seem put out the average ... Read more

3.5V-7.0V,0A-3A
    0 0
  • posted byjonneeklund on 03/08/2014

Item is small, looks cool and has a sturdy blue semi transparent casing. Super easy to use, just plug it in and read the values. A little bit to fast switching between voltage/amps. A button to manually choose between voltage/amps would have been nice. Does your charger supply the voltage/amps your device needs? Why is your device charging slow? Now ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerlenmeyer on 03/02/2014

Accurate and portable gadget for measure current and voltage on any electronic devices branched to a USB port. Each 5 seconds, the display changes from tension to currents. Acurrate for general purpose and testing of chargers. Nothing at all. Just the price could be more cheaper or improve precision..But is a great stuff for 5$. I use it now for any ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections