Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeugenius91 on 09/13/2013

It's cheap and usefull. if it works. It really gives soe elecric shock to contract muscles. If it works. Few programs for training. If it works. But! It doesn't work. Because poor quality of gel electrodes. Sticky electrodes have wrong resistance, devise has detector for switching off, if it unsticked. And one cannot increase intensity, because devise ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexbook on 03/19/2013

easy in use, small price, compact, well affects muscles, after use of a masseur of a muscle pleasantly hurt as from physical activity quality of assembly wishes the best, the silicone slip is erased, there is no storage battery, it would be desirable in a set that there were 4 silicone slips, good thing for the house, idle time in use, convenient, compact,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvadimLP on 02/23/2013

1.I feel how the muscles are working 2.wings can be changed 3. have different programs, i don't use all of them i found one that is working for me 4. has 2 batteries(CR 2032) in set Mine came with a little dent on one wing, one wing is working better than another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! came in 30-40 days from actual full shipment,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKexaa on 01/05/2013

Build quality it isn't worst. It's much program and boost. Kvalita výrobku není špatná. Hodnbe programu a druhu zesílení. My product doesn't work between the fifth to sixth day. The conductivity of the contaminated area and did not have anything to clean it. Prestal fungovat behem 5-6 dne. Velké zklamání. Vodivost ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhatismyname on 12/26/2012

This little thing works and packs a punch. Controls are simple: turn on, increase/decrease, change program None so far. Well, there is a program setting that feels like you are getting stabbed even at lower settings, careful on that one. Careful using it the first time, don't crank it up the setting too high like I did. I'll take the advise of others ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirKatman on 12/15/2012

Its very easy to install (stick to the skin easily) and run that can not be said about management. Management is not thought out - and tight button - pressing their risk to fall off, and then that will have to re-install, but this time it will beat you current on your fingers is not a pleasant feeling, even though the momentum and weak. Buy only if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanipaz.lm on 06/27/2012

i'm a physiotherapist and i bought this to probe it, in my opinion works well for analgesic purposes and a little of muscle massage. its compact and have different programs its VERY cheap...compared with a professional muscle massager (90USD app) the pads have a poor quality glue, soon will not be possible stick it in skin. the plastic case is weak ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimantasnu on 01/11/2012

Makes your muscles work with quite a strong force Small Many programs, some of them are even quite funny and entertainable Pads seem to be wearing out quite quickly and I have no idea where to buy new ones Sometimes it's hard to find a right place to stick it on for the electricity to actually flow through a muscle to make it work efficiently Spare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoomer21 on 08/09/2011

I bought this thing after seeing a similar ad on TV in. What can I say about it, work, massage, leaves pleasant feelings. I can not say whether this is helpful, but fun and enjoyable. Included are 2 batteries, but don `t know how much is enough they may quickly be exhausted. device has several operating modes: a short vibration, prolonged vibration ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalevity on 07/28/2011

Relay cheap for a working product that can be used for back pain ect, and is also easily sell-able on ebay and to friends / family battery lasts a long time the sticky pad wears out very quickly and is difficult at times to get to stick the battery is a watch type so not easy to replace the controls are chunky and difficult to manage if it is on your ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections