Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeugenius91 on 09/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cheap and usefull. if it works. It really gives soe elecric shock to contract muscles. If it works. Few programs for training. If it works. Cons:But! It doesn't work. Because poor quality of gel electrodes. Sticky electrodes have wrong resistance, devise ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalexbook on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:easy in use, small price, compact, well affects muscles, after use of a masseur of a muscle pleasantly hurt as from physical activity Cons:quality of assembly wishes the best, the silicone slip is erased, there is no storage battery, it would be desirable in a s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvadimLP on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1.I feel how the muscles are working 2.wings can be changed 3. have different programs, i don't use all of them i found one that is working for me 4. has 2 batteries(CR 2032) in set Cons:Mine came with a little dent on one wing, one wing is working better than a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKexaa on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Build quality it isn't worst. It's much program and boost. Kvalita výrobku není špatná. Hodnbe programu a druhu zesílení. Cons:My product doesn't work between the fifth to sixth day. The conductivity of the contaminated area and did not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhatismyname on 12/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This little thing works and packs a punch. Controls are simple: turn on, increase/decrease, change program Cons:None so far. Well, there is a program setting that feels like you are getting stabbed even at lower settings, careful on that one. OtherThoughts:Careful using i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySirKatman on 12/15/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Its very easy to install (stick to the skin easily) and run that can not be said about management. Cons:Management is not thought out - and tight button - pressing their risk to fall off, and then that will have to re-install, but this time it will beat you current on you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanipaz.lm on 06/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i'm a physiotherapist and i bought this to probe it, in my opinion works well for analgesic purposes and a little of muscle massage. its compact and have different programs its VERY cheap...compared with a professional muscle massager (90USD app) Cons:the pads h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byimantasnu on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Makes your muscles work with quite a strong force Small Many programs, some of them are even quite funny and entertainable Cons:Pads seem to be wearing out quite quickly and I have no idea where to buy new ones Sometimes it's hard to find a right place to stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzoomer21 on 08/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this thing after seeing a similar ad on TV in. What can I say about it, work, massage, leaves pleasant feelings. I can not say whether this is helpful, but fun and enjoyable. Included are 2 batteries, but don `t know how much is enough they may quickly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalevity on 07/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Relay cheap for a working product that can be used for back pain ect, and is also easily sell-able on ebay and to friends / family battery lasts a long time Cons:the sticky pad wears out very quickly and is difficult at times to get to stick the battery is a w... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections