DX » Community » Reviews » SMJ DIY PC + Stainless Steel Tripod Fastener Adapter for GOPRO Hero 4 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Works! Compatibility
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9126617 on 05/29/2015

made the purchase along with other products put this item not received purchase made on 2/5/2015 I have no tracking number

Impression:Works!;

0 0 0

• posted byRavdkooy on 04/27/2015

Great tripot mount. The GoPro fits perfectly. Easy to use on a tripot. Good quality. Almost the same as the original

Impression:good,Works!,Compatibility;

0 0 0

• posted byBornhausen on 02/02/2015

I found very good product. But arrived only half the order.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byzelgor on 01/12/2015

Very nice little gadget. It is so small that it is now mounted on my tripod, and will stay there in an almost permanent way since there's almost no diference in the size of the tripod, it still fits on the bag, wich lets me take out the tripod and almost imediatelly apply my gopro on it. Very... Read more

Impression:Compatibility;

0 0 0

• posted byshervrobotics on 10/30/2014

The manual adjuster is actually thicker than the original GoPro one so it might even be a stronger design. Besides that, it seems identical and feels like good quality.

Impression:Works!;

0 0 0

• posted byjorgedemoraes on 03/20/2014

It is very well made, very solid and has an excellent finish. It fits perfectly my accessories, and was delivered here in Brazil after 30 days, what is very good for normal standards. Price could be better, but it's not that worst. The metal screws threads embedded in the plastic part should come... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: