Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBronzeBronze on 03/07/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It comes in a simple, however beautiful traditional case with a circle to hold in keychains. For the price it costs is a really good item. Cons:It takes sometime to stabilize the needle and it doesn't seem robust enough. I am not sure if it can handle a drop for instance.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurftrader on 01/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Per il prezzo proposta è un ottimo prodotto.Il funzionamento è corretto.Si presenta abbastanza solida e ben fatta. Cons:La lancetta che si muove non è leggermente inclinata e non so se è giusto così o meno ma comunque la bussola funziona corrett... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomasLima on 01/24/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light weight, easy to use, portable and is very useful. It's precision is similar to my tablet's, so it is quite reliable. Good for outdoor localisation. If you ever get lost, it's because you don't have one of these Cons:Small handle is fragile. If is put under pressur... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrodriguezruiba on 10/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice product, received in a very simple packaging. I was a bit concern about the shape of the product when I was opening the package, but it was all right and functional. Works well. Easy to use and very light. Cons:Quality of the product is OK, but I'm not sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeis002 on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is easy to use an very cheap. It seams like its going to last for a while. I compared it to my other compasses and it seems to be working correktly. I l ike the fact tha you can put it in a chain och in a carabine. Or in a string ofcourse. It has a low weight... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnitelle on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:works well! the pointer shows well north, fast and accurate. is lightweight, compact and very cheap! is also very beautiful compass, have style, and takes up little space, can be easily loaded. Cons:the pointer scale very easy, but it's not very important. even more for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtnad on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a compass. I shows you where north is located and it's good at it (unless you're near a magnet or a big metal structure). Cons:Nothing really. It's only a dollar. OtherThoughts:Looks actually like it's worth a bit (only a bit) more than it costs. Nice prese... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshoaibsheikh on 12/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:price----you cant not ask anything cheaper than this, it does its job and may be because of its dark inner side, it looks very cost costly Cons:nothing much to say in this price, it does what it is made for even in this price, but the only thing that can be counted here... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinflamer on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice metal work, no defects in production. Looks very nice, people wanna touch it when they see it. Not too heavy: you can still fit it in your pocket without pulling your pants down Very cheap for the quality Cons:Pointer shakes vigorously and takes a while to get p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronimo on 07/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Price, this product couldn't be cheaper -I bought 15 Compasses for kindergarten children of my son (he had a fifth birthday). -The children enjoyed this gift -It's an opportunity to teach them the compass. Cons:-no cons. -Maybe lanyard to hang on the neck. OtherThought... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections