Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBronzeBronze on 03/07/2014

It comes in a simple, however beautiful traditional case with a circle to hold in keychains. For the price it costs is a really good item. It takes sometime to stabilize the needle and it doesn't seem robust enough. I am not sure if it can handle a drop for instance. I was looking for a simple product that could offer me the function of a compass while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysurftrader on 01/29/2014

Per il prezzo proposta è un ottimo prodotto.Il funzionamento è corretto.Si presenta abbastanza solida e ben fatta. La lancetta che si muove non è leggermente inclinata e non so se è giusto così o meno ma comunque la bussola funziona correttamente. Ottimo prodotto da portare con se durante le escursioni o i giri in mountain bike ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTomasLima on 01/24/2014

Light weight, easy to use, portable and is very useful. It's precision is similar to my tablet's, so it is quite reliable. Good for outdoor localisation. If you ever get lost, it's because you don't have one of these Small handle is fragile. If is put under pressure, it may just rip off. Still works afterwards, though. Not very reliable in indoor spaces,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjrodriguezruiba on 10/09/2013

Nice product, received in a very simple packaging. I was a bit concern about the shape of the product when I was opening the package, but it was all right and functional. Works well. Easy to use and very light. Quality of the product is OK, but I'm not sure it will stand on heavy use. If you're looking for a cheap compass, it's a good product. I received ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjeis002 on 07/24/2013

It is easy to use an very cheap. It seams like its going to last for a while. I compared it to my other compasses and it seems to be working correktly. I l ike the fact tha you can put it in a chain och in a carabine. Or in a string ofcourse. It has a low weight even if its metal. It is a bit wobberly and you have to stand still to use it Its hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnitelle on 05/02/2013

works well! the pointer shows well north, fast and accurate. is lightweight, compact and very cheap! is also very beautiful compass, have style, and takes up little space, can be easily loaded. the pointer scale very easy, but it's not very important. even more for the price, but it seems that the pointer is soft, loose. good to give away, can be keychain,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEtnad on 01/03/2013

It's a compass. I shows you where north is located and it's good at it (unless you're near a magnet or a big metal structure). Nothing really. It's only a dollar. Looks actually like it's worth a bit (only a bit) more than it costs. Nice present, looks nice on a desk or a wall (it's decorative). Well worth the money. I am thinking of ordering a couple ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byshoaibsheikh on 12/12/2012

price----you cant not ask anything cheaper than this, it does its job and may be because of its dark inner side, it looks very cost costly nothing much to say in this price, it does what it is made for even in this price, but the only thing that can be counted here is the precision of the needle, i dont mind if look is not very good but what is does ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byinflamer on 11/18/2012

Very nice metal work, no defects in production. Looks very nice, people wanna touch it when they see it. Not too heavy: you can still fit it in your pocket without pulling your pants down Very cheap for the quality Pointer shakes vigorously and takes a while to get precision. Depending on the pants you're wearing it is awkward on the pocket Gets marked ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byronimo on 07/31/2012

-Price, this product couldn't be cheaper -I bought 15 Compasses for kindergarten children of my son (he had a fifth birthday). -The children enjoyed this gift -It's an opportunity to teach them the compass. -no cons. -Maybe lanyard to hang on the neck. -Product looks strong and resistant to falls (at least that's what happened with my son). -I added ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections