DX » Community » Reviews » LX-C301 3-in-1 Wide Angle + Fish Eye + Macro Lens Ring Clip for Iphone / Samsung / HTC - Red
Customer’s impression:
good Satisfied Boa Disapointed Very nice product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywedson95 on 07/30/2016

produto com um bom acabamento e não diminui a qualidade da câmera do celular sendo também muito pratico para colocá-lo e tirá-lo . recomendo caso queira gastar pouco dinheiro segue a utilização dos 3 tipos de lentes

muito bom muito bom muito bom

0 0 0

• posted byLeopoldoRC on 11/10/2015

Very usefully and very good

0 0 0

• posted bykuposcar on 07/03/2015

Pros: Good Quality Cons: Anyone

0 0 0

• posted by9420629 on 06/10/2015

Great quality and price. Really fun item to use and can take great pictures, does exactly what it advertises. I was expecting worse quality, but they feel really fine. The clip looks like it will break in any moment but it can be replaced with anything really. 10/10

Impression:Satisfied,Very nice product,Really works;

0 0 0

• posted bylipemecprec on 05/02/2015

The product description and the box of the product say it comes with 3 lens. But it's only 2 lens.

0 0 0

• posted byTheDudaah on 03/03/2015

The macro len's a little bit complicated to use and I needed to figure that on my own, since there was no instructions

Not the best

Impression:I think it should have an intructions paper;

0 0 0

• posted by8875910 on 02/03/2015

me llego en perfecto estado, se demoró demasiado el envío pero valió la espera muy recomendablemente

Impression:Muy recomendable!;

0 0 0

• posted byVik1689 on 01/29/2015

Fácil de utilizar, buen precio y calidad. Buen resultado en las fotografías y vídeos captados desde un teléfono celular!!

0 0 0

• posted bymaiconerd on 12/26/2014

The product consists of 3 lenses, all of them of basic, but good quality though. Together, you'll find a plastic device in order to keep the lenses aligned to the original camera. It fulfills its purpose, but it's very fragile and won't resist frequent use. Moderate use and high caution is when... Read more

Impression:Very nice product;

0 0 0

• posted bydomingosv2 on 12/06/2014

Um objeto muito confiável na qual tem interesse em comprar pode e deve o fazer porque é de confiança!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere