DX » Community » Reviews » SUOXINI 833 Stylish 8-LED Blue Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch (1 x CR2016)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNits25 on 05/21/2014

Looks just like a standard bracelet but wait (lol)! Works well. Build quality seems alright and price could be better but isn't a problem. Standard watch size and not adjustable. As mentioned above, the watch isn't adjustable in size and is the standard watch size. Look at dimensions before purchasing. Buttons on my unit seemed a little loose. No problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysalomano on 05/14/2014

Great design, just like the picture. Easy to fix date and time. It looks strong build. Excellent coust benefit I had a big difficult to open the watchband and it´s still not easy to take it off when i am using it. Just not practical. You have to be very carefull to not scretch it. The Brazilian taxes are out of this world, i made a $20.00 purchase ... Read more

outside the box
    0 0
  • posted bydjspock on 05/09/2014

-bracelet is attractive looking -LEDs are bright -easy to change time -12/24 hour clock, with full date, and seconds -bracelet size cannot be adjusted -bracelet is difficult to snap on It took me a minute or two to figure out how to snap the bracelet on, and the mechanism was very tight to begin with (needed to pry it off with a scewdriver). The watch ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections