DX » Community » Reviews » SUOXINI 833 Stylish 8-LED Blue Light Digit Stainless Steel Bracelet Wrist Watch (1 x CR2016)
Customer’s impression:
Satisfied Well made bright and solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8792474 on 12/02/2014

Cool looking watch, and for a decent price. Didn't come with instructions but was easy to set the time. No issues so far, worked right out of the box it came in. Read more

Impression:Satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bythekanester on 10/08/2014

Bought this watch as a present for my teenage son, who, like me, loves all things shiny and bright! The watch arrived really quickly and is packed inside a good, solid box. The box can be used as a presentation case, although there's a DX sku sticker on the lid which doesn't come off without a fight.... Read more

Impression:Well made, bright and solid;

0 0 0

• posted byNits25 on 05/21/2014

Looks just like a standard bracelet but wait (lol)! Works well. Build quality seems alright and price could be better but isn't a problem. Standard watch size and not adjustable. As mentioned above, the watch isn't adjustable in size and is the standard watch size. Look at dimensions before purchasing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysalomano on 05/14/2014

Great design, just like the picture. Easy to fix date and time. It looks strong build. Excellent coust benefit I had a big difficult to open the watchband and it´s still not easy to take it off when i am using it. Just not practical. You have to be very carefull to not scretch it. The Brazilian ... Read more

outside the box

0 0 0

• posted bydjspock on 05/09/2014

-bracelet is attractive looking -LEDs are bright -easy to change time -12/24 hour clock, with full date, and seconds -bracelet size cannot be adjusted -bracelet is difficult to snap on It took me a minute or two to figure out how to snap the bracelet on, and the mechanism was very tight to begin with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections