DX » Community » Reviews » RF-602 Wireless Flash Trigger for Canon/Samsung/Pentax DSLR Cameras
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTugee on 02/08/2013

Requires very little setup and is very easy to use. Choosing channel is easy. The remote has not failed me even once and work very well with multiple receivers. Build quality of the receiver is very good compared to the price. Both units can be switched off to save battery life. Both the transmitter and the receiver are lightweight and small in size.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynahuelvega on 12/18/2012

Good manual, very graphic, good quality like all the Yongnuo products, fits very well in the canon t3i (600 D), never a miss fire, it's something that you must to have. It comes with 2 very useful cables and all the batteries that you need. Works very well in my Yongnuo and Bower flashes I would like to buy only the receiver and you can't use the flash ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnivCrea on 09/07/2012

Much cheaper than Pocketwizards Transmitting through walls Build quality is good Changing channel can't be done when flashlight is on the receiver I've used this set a few times under challenging circumstances: transmitting through a few walls, transmitting over 50m or using them with loads of wireless traffic in the same room and they worked like a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byApplechap on 12/31/2009

Great Price Good Range No misfires Wireless camera remoteThe build quality of the RX is really good Flash mounts directly on to receiver eliminating additional accessory and cable(s) Transmitter build could have been better whose battery door looks really very flimsy Receiver not sold separately by Deal Extreme The transmitter does not have a power ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections