DX » Community » Reviews » 80cm Speedlight Flash Reflective Octagonal Umbrella Softbox - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
Useful Good price Acceptable quality Everything as expected excellent results
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypepinilloatomic on 10/15/2015

Muy buen producto buena calidad de producto esperaba por el precio que sea de muy baja calidad pero me sorprendio es excelente. La unica contra es que no se puede inclinar demasiado en tripode pero de todas maneras lo uso para todo

Excelente producto

Impression:Good price,Useful,Acceptable quality;

0 0 0

• posted byleofrancini on 07/15/2015

Very good for strobist photography. Easy to use and very well constructed.

Impression:Useful,Acceptable quality;

0 0 0

• posted by9374789 on 06/20/2015

It's a excellent option price/quality. I've no negative coment for this by the moment.

Impression:Good price,Acceptable quality,excellent results;

0 0 0

• posted byPvtJulian on 05/01/2015

Very Good Octo Bank ,Decent price & Quality .There are better quality Octo banks out there but defiantly worth what you are paying for. Very light, easy to carry & extremely easy to set up. Definitely a recommend .

Impression:Everything as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byboogschd on 12/07/2014

the folding design makes it easy to setup and store away fast highly recommended for on the go strobists who shoot on site also comes with a protective pouch for safe storage i use it with a 180watt strobe head and it fits nicely only con is you have to open it up if you want to adjust the power... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIkenis on 05/02/2014

This hybrid of umbrella and softbox in the shape of an octabox is excellent for portable studios like the ones you use as a strobist. In fact this is perfect for a strobist. I like them better than reflective umbrellas and they look more "professional" than white shot-through umbrellas.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrafarts on 04/07/2014

The product arrived very late. But looks perfect, clean, no damages at all, good package. Fabric quality is good. Package contains a cover is very useful. Easy to carry And looks Exactly as it shown as in the image. None for now. since I haven't really made big tests yet, just a small test, and a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Build quality is better than I expected. Easy install, will fit into light stands. I will use this with item: 181654. Price... The middle spike is touching the soft white cloth, I am afraid one time sooner or later it might do some harm to the cloth. Luckily it can be mended with tape. I have a I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere