DX » Community » Reviews » 80cm Speedlight Flash Reflective Octagonal Umbrella Softbox - Black + White
Customer’s impression:
Useful
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byboogschd on 12/07/2014

the folding design makes it easy to setup and store away fast highly recommended for on the go strobists who shoot on site also comes with a protective pouch for safe storage i use it with a 180watt strobe head and it fits nicely only con is you have to open it up if you want to adjust the power on your ... Read more

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byIkenis on 05/02/2014

This hybrid of umbrella and softbox in the shape of an octabox is excellent for portable studios like the ones you use as a strobist. In fact this is perfect for a strobist. I like them better than reflective umbrellas and they look more "professional" than white shot-through umbrellas. I recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygrafarts on 04/07/2014

The product arrived very late. But looks perfect, clean, no damages at all, good package. Fabric quality is good. Package contains a cover is very useful. Easy to carry And looks Exactly as it shown as in the image. None for now. since I haven't really made big tests yet, just a small test, and it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMattara on 02/06/2014

Build quality is better than I expected. Easy install, will fit into light stands. I will use this with item: 181654. Price... The middle spike is touching the soft white cloth, I am afraid one time sooner or later it might do some harm to the cloth. Luckily it can be mended with tape. I have never even ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections