Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEstevamasmb on 10/04/2016

Super transparente, resistente, suave ao toque e flexível. Muito difícil de colocar, requer levar ao profissional para instalação para ficar certo.

Impression:nice fit,Bonito,Super resistente;

0 0 0

• posted byVeyrin on 08/27/2015

Pros: Really nice protective case, fits perfectly and really easy to use. Flexible plastic. Cons: doesnt really protect from shock.

Impression:nice fit;

0 0 0

• posted bymhermens123 on 04/09/2015

I bought this Protective Frosted TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 5 im not happy with it. its just silicone, when you put it in your pocket it keeps getting loose

Impression:Not impressed,Bad fit;

0 0 0

• posted byypolt on 03/12/2015

When I recieved it the shape had rounded out around the volume button and at the bottom but this was easily fixed with a few minutes of folding those sides under the pressure of my fingers. Fits very well. The back of the case is a few milimeters thicker than the camera protrudes so it's even on... Read more

Impression:Very Good!;

0 0 0

• posted byMiRON_ZOMBi on 03/05/2015

Этот чехол изготовлен из мгкого силикона полимера черного цвета, очень прочного на разрыв и стойкого к истиранию. Защищает коммуникатор от сколов, царапин, попадания пыли... Но откровенно говоря глядя на фото ожидал получить более плотный силиконовый чехол, этот не то, что изображено на нет края... Read more

Мягкий силиконовый чехол

Impression:хорошо подходит;

0 0 0

• posted byalferovanton on 12/01/2014

Reliable, full-covering protective case, covering back-surface and edges. Can be used with black Nexus and white. After a year of using, looks like new.

Impression:nice fit,QI Charger compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byshady88 on 09/22/2014

Pros: Really nice material, quite elastic and fits the phone nicely making it indeed protective. Easily removable due to elastic/foldable/bendable TPU material. Cons: The material is a bit too smooth for my taste which makes it easy to slip out of your hands. For the Nexus 5 you sometimes really... Read more

Impression:nice fit,Bit too smooth,QI Charger compatible;

0 0 1

• posted byzwartevalk007 on 03/10/2014

Just enjoyed it, very cheap, but relatively good quality of the product. Fits well to the iPod shape. Good to hold and touch. Better than the silicone cases. Good material made too. Neutral and discrete color. Very skinny, does not increase the dimentions of the phone The finish is not that well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybiggyboyg on 03/07/2014

Bought this case with another. Nice sturdy case. Matte finish on the back feels soft and smooth. Button and speaker cutouts are clean and in fit perfectly to phone. The fitting is snug and conform to the dimensions of the Nexus 5 None really. Although I wish they continued the matte finish on the... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybartgos on 01/24/2014

The case fits perfectly around the phone Easy button access The side is shiny, the back is matte (frosted) Back cover slightly rough, it almost matches the roughness of the nexus. The nexus is a little less slippy Rounded edges at the openings The edge of the cover folds 0,5 mm over the the edges... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere