Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKleinChristophe on 06/12/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:tres bon fonctionnement du cable et du l'application Cons:non information du besoin de telecharger les pilotes de l'application sur un site que l'on doit trouver sans indications ,et grosse difficultees a installer ces drivers.Apres ça ,RIGOLADE,comme on di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKisacius on 04/24/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its job perfectly; Quite good build quality: housing is excellent, but not very inside; Works well in Windows 7 and Windows Vista; Uses a well known FTDI serial converter, which even has WHQL-signed driver, so no problems installing it in Windows; The lar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhouthakker1985 on 06/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Drivers work, nice build quality. Overall: good cable. I read my PIN correctly. This cable can make backups of your EEPROM dash Cons:Watch out with this cable and software, it will screw your dashboard without warning!! It caused mine to self destruct (audi TT), it comple... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytaduikis on 05/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does its job perfectly; Quite good build quality: housing is excellent, but not very inside; Works well in Windows 7 and Windows Vista; Uses a well known FTDI serial converter, which even has WHQL-signed driver, so no problems installing it in Windows; The lar... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJuanako on 04/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This a a perfect complement to your vag-com wire. I have a friend with an A4 B5 that brokes the clocks and I bought this article to him. It works perfectly with a second hand Audi tacho and my friend saves a lot of money. External plastic is very good and the... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydimal007 on 04/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great and cheap product, work perfectly and correcting the mileage within few seconds. working with Windows 7. worked on the first attempt on my Audi A6 2400 model 2000. corrected the mileage within few seconds, driver was installed very fast. Cons:did not find... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycigicigi on 09/24/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- best price - easy to install driver included in CD - easy to install software included in CD - Support VDO SEED-KEY protected dashes! - Including Passat B6, Bora/Jetta to 2004 year, Golf 4 to 2003 year, Skoda Octavia/Fabia to 2004 year, some Seat dashes up to 2002 yea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections