Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigojs on 03/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:device is very cheap. much easy to install in yor computer.. just connect the cable and install driver software... and also its simple to use... Cons:the software provided isnt good enough. much better softwares are available online, that too free of cost.. please include... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeepinPete on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Does it's job pretty well, has a decent transfer rate Cons:Occasionally glitches and needs to be unplugged/replugged to get it working again\ Fair bit of the software on the included CD didnt really work OtherThoughts:The connector where the OBD cable hooks on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjkera on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:He is fully fonctionnal He fonctional perfectly with Scanmaster, and the program are provides with he . It is simple to use, you connect at you'r car, and at you'r computer, it's all . Lot of program profides with . Cons:Nothing, the product is very good, just Too bad t... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymechanicmike on 12/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This device is awesome for the price. Once you have the proper software to use (free versions all over internet) you can use it with any car with an OBD2 Port. Works with all versions of windows. Have it working in both windows xp and 7. With right software it... Read more

0 1
  • posted byakema on 12/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well with Volvo V50, shows and clears DTC:s. Saved money when i had engine problems. Cons:None yet. I'm storing this in car rear compartment in spare tire space and it still works every time i take it out to check DTC:s. OtherThoughts:This has saved me h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRALCOM on 09/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) Price 2) Built quality, really strong and dependable as any electronics device should be. 3) Works fine with the Magnetti Marelli ECUs from FIAT cars sold in latin america. Cons:1) Not so easy to install and configure (it is NOT plug and Play!!!!!), you nee... Read more

1 4
  • posted bymralien on 08/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Works - Good chip - I was able to read my Toyota Yaris and Toyota Corolla Cons:- You will still need a mechanic :D - Troubled running it on one of my laptops - Was not able to get it to work with my Audi A4 1997 OtherThoughts:It is a good monitor of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLeon1464 on 05/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good build quality Cheap Works flawlessly Cons:None yet OtherThoughts:The small cd that came with the package was broken. There were some OBD scanning tools, but you can get all of them on the Internet. Finding a driver for my W7 64 was a matter of minutes. I tried... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLioshik on 11/11/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+ very useful thing for car owners + there is no need to go to the service, when appeared on the dashboard check engine error + saves you time and money + you can get real-time data about the engine that are not visible on the dashboard Cons:- there are some p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhrvojeVK on 08/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good packaging, comes with everything you see on the images. Easy to use (fdti usb-com driver comes with device) with free software Scantool.net (v 1.13). Very good price (aka cheap). Cons:Not compatible with all cars (as I expected for small price). OtherThou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections