Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byH3nriquee on 08/09/2017

Impression:good;

Produto acessa com os devidos softwares quase todas as opções de um scanner profissional, porém nos carros Brasileiros geralmente acessa apenas o Modulo de Motor. Para acessar outros módulos como o do painel, é necessário abrir o produto e romper um resistor de 120omhs, liberando o acesso a todos... Read more

27 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byChristiano_MR on 04/09/2016

Excellent device, works much better than the Bluetooth adapters and can access more modules of the vehicle that the Bluetooth adapters can not.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byGonzalo2010 on 03/18/2016

Impression:good,Does its job.;

Pros: Cheap tool for engineers looking to build their own Scanner apps. This reader does the job and reports all codes for 1/5 the price of a commercial scanner. Cons: Does not work with most of the scanner software past 2008. Some background in OBD2 required for reading codes without scanner. is... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bykvydra on 02/20/2016

Impression:dobrý;

It works as intended. But there is no program for Linux.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9138346 on 03/09/2015

Impression:Amazing;

Laterly the most amazing lowest price at market with massive extreme amazing free shipping and good and polite customer service

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydmatej on 11/06/2014

Impression:Useful simple;

Pros: Standard and simple OBD2 to USB device. Cons: Slow but still usable. I started to develop my own free application, because most of other crashes. Different cars have different features and codes, so the application tries to work as simply as it can: https://github.com/dmatej/java-cardiag

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byTOJI on 10/21/2014

Все отлично работает проблем нет Всем советую покупать.

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byJoellee on 07/16/2014

Worked with Proscan 5.9 software Non so far Worked on my Nissan Pathfinder and Scion. Just wished I ordered a Bluetooth version just for convenience of not having some wires to connect and there are Iphone version software available. This worked so I controlled myself on buying another one. Used... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bydigojs on 03/06/2014

device is very cheap. much easy to install in yor computer.. just connect the cable and install driver software... and also its simple to use... the software provided isnt good enough. much better softwares are available online, that too free of cost.. please include that too in the package the a... Read more

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byHara89 on 03/04/2014

Does what it is supposed to. Easy to use. Some glitching in software. Does not work without a PC. Not so easy to install and configure, not directly plug and play... Lot of cable to fiddle around with, this can though be a plus for someone but not for me. Tested with: Works with Volvo V40 2003 no... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere