Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydigojs on 03/06/2014

device is very cheap. much easy to install in yor computer.. just connect the cable and install driver software... and also its simple to use... the software provided isnt good enough. much better softwares are available online, that too free of cost.. please include that too in the package the packing was of low quality.. try to improve your package ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHara89 on 03/04/2014

Does what it is supposed to. Easy to use. Some glitching in software. Does not work without a PC. Not so easy to install and configure, not directly plug and play... Lot of cable to fiddle around with, this can though be a plus for someone but not for me. Tested with: Works with Volvo V40 2003 and Honda Civic 2011. Read both vehicles with no problems.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytale89 on 09/05/2013

Tested with several cars and work perfect. Good length of cable, put laptop on the roof of car and do you work. Nice aluminium case, i droped on the floor when unpacking and still good working. Good for professionals and for home use. The product is very good, just driver instalation is tricki. Can be difficult to setup first time. Shiping time was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymsolovyev on 07/21/2013

It works good Can connect all cars with OBD-II (depending on software). I tested it with elm327, T-Ecu, and others, it worked fine with all of them. Won't work for K-Line, though it's a different thing actually. Buy this if you need simple diagnosys of multiple car models, reading and erasing codes. Most probably you won't be able to do programming,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJeepinPete on 04/08/2013

Does it's job pretty well, has a decent transfer rate Occasionally glitches and needs to be unplugged/replugged to get it working again\ Fair bit of the software on the included CD didnt really work The connector where the OBD cable hooks on could be mounted a little sturdier (through holes in side of case) instead of only being held in place by the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDjkera on 01/04/2013

He is fully fonctionnal He fonctional perfectly with Scanmaster, and the program are provides with he . It is simple to use, you connect at you'r car, and at you'r computer, it's all . Lot of program profides with . Nothing, the product is very good, just Too bad the product is provided with only the demo software . But, it's normal The product to a ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bymechanicmike on 12/10/2012

This device is awesome for the price. Once you have the proper software to use (free versions all over internet) you can use it with any car with an OBD2 Port. Works with all versions of windows. Have it working in both windows xp and 7. With right software it can be used to read/erase codes, monitor and view live data of sensors and gas mileage and ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byakema on 12/03/2012

Works well with Volvo V50, shows and clears DTC:s. Saved money when i had engine problems. None yet. I'm storing this in car rear compartment in spare tire space and it still works every time i take it out to check DTC:s. This has saved me hundreds of euros. I had problem with T5 engine and solved it with this device and laptop by recording engine data.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRALCOM on 09/05/2012

1) Price 2) Built quality, really strong and dependable as any electronics device should be. 3) Works fine with the Magnetti Marelli ECUs from FIAT cars sold in latin america. 1) Not so easy to install and configure (it is NOT plug and Play!!!!!), you need to know how to works with the USB ports in Windows in order to make it work. Good value for the ... Read more

1 4
  • posted bymralien on 08/15/2012

- Cheap - Works - Good chip - I was able to read my Toyota Yaris and Toyota Corolla - You will still need a mechanic :D - Troubled running it on one of my laptops - Was not able to get it to work with my Audi A4 1997 It is a good monitor of the computer, especially if you have a "mechanic" that previously "fixed" your call simply ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections