DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo RPI TFT LCD Adapter Plate + 2.4" TFT LCD Screen Touch Sensor Module for Raspberry Pi
Customer’s impression:
good Good product Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlackNeo1988 on 01/15/2015

couldnt really test this product because it was delivered broken :( (mailman kinde stuffed it in my mailbox and broke it) other than that, from what I can see, it looks good for any project (easy to integrate into cases) low cost. the only downside, is that there is not much to be found on the on... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byumdulados on 12/23/2014

its very hard to find the right drivers on raspberry pi over the internet. The drivers file on link is outdated.

2 0 0

• posted byaraminimichael on 10/08/2014

tres bon produit, facile a utilisé, et vraiment pas cher, livre assez rapidement. dommage que pour la plupart des produit la notice est incomplète, je n'ai pas reussi a faire fonctionné le produit. tres sensible au choc

0 0 0

• posted byandreamattioni on 09/29/2014

pros: very very cheap product cons: the instruction is very less, you gent the manual of the adaptor. but you don't get any software/driver installation manual. no driver will come with the display. no link to download the driver.

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byIntusLegere on 07/28/2014

Cheap, small, excellent if you need a small screen with touch sensibility. Though it is not compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B — you need an adapter; I suppose it was made to be compatible with Arduinos —, adapters aren't that hard to find. However, when one is paying less than 20 dollars on a... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byksmanoj95 on 05/16/2014

The adapter plate is really helpful to directly connect with the Raspberry pi and the touch is also responsive enough !! shipping to India took a long time but worth the wait ! Not much of cons - go get yourself one of these !! for this price i couldnt expect a better touchscreen for my pi !! A $... Read more

2 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: