DX » Community » Reviews » ChuangZhuo RPI TFT LCD Adapter Plate + 2.4" TFT LCD Screen Touch Sensor Module for Raspberry Pi
Customer’s impression:
good Cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandreamattioni on 09/29/2014

pros: very very cheap product cons: the instruction is very less, you gent the manual of the adaptor. but you don't get any software/driver installation manual. no driver will come with the display. no link to download the driver. Read more

Impression:Cheap;

0 0 0

• posted byIntusLegere on 07/28/2014

Cheap, small, excellent if you need a small screen with touch sensibility. Though it is not compatible with Raspberry Pi Model B — you need an adapter; I suppose it was made to be compatible with Arduinos —, adapters aren't that hard to find. However, when one is paying less than 20 dollars on a screen,... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byksmanoj95 on 05/16/2014

The adapter plate is really helpful to directly connect with the Raspberry pi and the touch is also responsive enough !! shipping to India took a long time but worth the wait ! Not much of cons - go get yourself one of these !! for this price i couldnt expect a better touchscreen for my pi !! A good ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections