DX » Community » Reviews » USB Twistable 3-port Hub and All-in-one Card Reader Combo
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrickajho on 11/20/2012

Works with every card I've thrown at it. Doesn't acknowledge new card after first one is removed. Product description - list of cards supported - it out of date. It's a neat looking cube design. It's great having USB ports and a card reader all in one device. BUT (and here come the buts...) The product listing for cards supported is wrong. If you want ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBuss82 on 05/12/2012

It is one of the hard to find CF-readers. The USB hub works well and the output usb is twistable. You will also get an extension cord. It's really straight forward. It is just a good product The build quality could be better. Everything feels a little bit weak. You can't power i.e. an iPhone/iPod with the USB hub. Wich is really a pity I think. It would ... Read more

usb hub
    0 0
  • posted bysbromwich on 01/07/2012

This saved my bacon recovering a server, it worked with every USB stick I threw at it plus SDHC cards. I was able to recover the server using a mixture of SDHC and USB sticks (both SD and SDHC cards) under Ubuntu Linux, without it I would have been completely lost - I was fortunate to have received this a few days before my server went down! Some USB ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybarlesq on 12/09/2011

It works just fine. I've been using it ever since I got it and its still connected to my desktop. It makes my life so much easier since my my desktop doesn't have card readers and reaching in the back for the usb ports its kinda hard to do. No real cons. The usb cable is short, but you can always get a longer one for just a few bucks. Probably would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byorinoco5825 on 07/08/2011

It works and that's all. Well, it is very useful piece, especially if you lack free USB ports. Two things: you can't insert two or more memory card at same time. This is a big inconvenience, because you can't copy directly between them. Attached usb cord is a little short (ca. 50 cm) It has one unidentified connector, it looks like external power connector,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysilvinaserafini on 02/24/2011

Well, this is just awesomeness. The build quality is great, so is the price. Its plug and play, no need to install anything, and it is SO usefull! You instantly get a multi card reader, three usb ports ! This is a great device None, everything about this product is great, there is no con for it. i'm really pleased with this product, it arrived really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLiquidMK on 08/25/2010

I'm very pleased with this device. First of all, I was very surprised that it doesn't asked for administrative rights when I connected it to my office computer. Two other card-readers (pretty old Transcend and sku.5817) asked for administrative rights, and I couldn't use them with my office notebook. This device connected without problems - wow! it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHirorto on 07/09/2010

I am very surprised with this adaptor. I enjoyed the design and the facility of use. In my country the price of this probably costs 3x. The build quality is good. None at all. The gadget comes with an extension cable that is very usefull to connect from desktop back. The HUBS were build to have a rotational movement. It's more easy to connect different ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJazzpirate on 01/26/2010

It's got everything I need mashed into one small box, with loads of convenience. the primary plug, and all other USB plugs swivel out, making things easier to manage. supports almost all types of cards. build seems sturdy enough, has a nice matte finish, comes with a USB extension cord, and HOT-DAMN, IT SURE IS CHEAP. Does not actually support CFII ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrenissimoBH on 07/24/2009

- Very useful, specially for the fact that you can twist the usb entry; - good build quality and style; - Handy multi-card reader. - Some of the card entries are located on the back of the HUB; - It has an AC Adapter entry, but doesn't come with one; - Without a AC Adapter, will not work with equipaments that spend lots of energy (i.e: scanner, printer,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections