DX » Community » Reviews » Bicycle 2-LED White Front Safety Light - Black (4 PCS / 2 x 2032)
Customer’s impression:
good excellent good! 2 Nice gadget
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTeldo on 05/22/2015

Tudo certo recebido no prazo

0 0 0

• posted by9097519 on 04/10/2015

It is just what I expected, works well, easy to install, brights well (as rear light). The only thing I think could be a counter, is that the measure is to a larger than my bicycle tube, but also fits very well. Price/quality: Excellent

Impression:good,excellent,Best price/quality;

0 0 0

• posted byrdevaux on 04/03/2015

Pros: - Very easy to install - Battery included - Light and cheap Cons: - Very easy to install - so it would be easy to steal - It's not very bright Other Thoughts: - I use this devices as a rear light. It's good to get recognized from the others. But not useable to enlight the way

0 0 0

• posted byalebeast on 11/15/2014

Easy way to change your Bicycle Style... easy to switch in 3 way of lightning... I usually use them when I go to work early in the morning... Thanx Bye Ale

Impression:Nice gadget;

0 0 0

• posted byEarthplor on 07/14/2014

Very easy to fit and remove. Good brightness. Suitable for bike visibility during twilight or dawn. Good for daily commuters. Very convenient to remove and carry in your pocket or backpack when leaving your bike parked somewhere, and put it back again before riding. Fits perfectly on the stem or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshabloool on 05/21/2014

The light is very strong and can be seen from a long distance. I put both on the seat post (rear) and on the fork and it holds well on the bike. The color is nice. I also put one on my backpack, for night walks. Barely any plastic and a silicon cover make it more durable to hits. The beam is very... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byksmit on 03/10/2014

Best blue LED ever bought! On/off/strobe switch makes smooth contact and is easy to be reached. Very Very bright blue light. Silicone cover and plastic hook seems of good quality. The two LED's are set a bit apart, which isgood for visibility. Real value for money. I have not discovered any cons.... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere