DX » Community » Reviews » Akoray K-109 Cree Q5-WC 5-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight (1*CR123A/1*16340)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHectron on 11/09/2013

Extremely powerful light for its size. Really worth its value, waterproof and easy to find in the darkness due to its fosforescent switch. The clip, although not very sturdy can let you carry in the inside pocket of your jacket. Size is very convenient. Haven't found any. Cannot ask for more for the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxXThunderGodXx on 03/05/2012

light easy to operate compact clip seems a little flimsy knurling is a bit smooth the knurling could be a touch more aggressive diam. is 27/32 (just shy of 7/8) length is 3 1/8" I only got it today and dropped it a couple of times it seems rugged and it landed on concrete both times and the finish ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byigelchen on 02/18/2012

I was buy several. Uses its for year but lost two. This is the best flashlight what I can carry in my pockets: Small size, very bright, good color temperature. Can fix on my cloth by clip. The best light when uses 16340 batteries but can run on CR123 battery. Fits all of my 16340 batteries. Have green ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaaJau on 01/10/2011

I use this flashlight for over a year - but it still works great! * Very bright for its size * It's waterproof! (several times it has fallen into the water) * Thread is still in good condition. * Easy to carry in your pocket. My flashlight has mode memory! (it's not too comfortable for me) * Driver .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

It has a nice tight hotspot. It can throw pretty far and both the hotspot and spill are visible in a sun lit room on high. There's a glow-in-the-dark (GITD) o-ring right behind the lens and two in the treads. The front o-ring glows extremely bright for around 5 seconds after you turn it off, and glows ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabstractor on 08/13/2010

Ridiculously bright, even brighter than some of the top of the line, full grip led lights! Cheap price, accepts rcr123's, has a cool green ring at the front that glows when the light is on for a few seconds. 5 modes is nice when you want a particular setting. I lost my first k-109, I think because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymadcat816 on 07/04/2010

Ridiculously bright, even brighter than some of the top of the line, full grip led lights! Cheap price, accepts rcr123's, has a cool green ring at the front that glows when the light is on for a few seconds. 5 modes is nice when you want a particular setting. Clip is a little flimsy gotta be a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarkRO on 06/16/2010

Amazing Q5 LED Quality. Great Light with real 230 Lumens when using CR123 Rechargeable Litium Batteries @ 3.6V Great chassis quality and fluor ORings! Memory is temporal. If you shut down the flaslight for more than 15 seconds it doesn't remember the last mode. Excelent to have in your bag or your pocket ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTaaJau on 05/26/2010

Looks very quality and durable, unexpectedly bright, well-sealed. I do not want to immerse under water but could be water resistant! Easy to carry in your pocket. Glowing o-ring looks great in the dark. Memory mode is useful, but after a long period when the flashlight was switched off, you do not remember ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygcbryan on 05/13/2010

Nice compact size with the CR123 and it is both priced well and build well. It has 3 useful modes and then strobes. It's advertised as being 220 lumens but at least with CR123 it's not even close. It's about 120 lumens on high. I can't call the strobes a con because some people (I guess) want them but ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections