DX » Community » Reviews » Akoray K-106 5-Mode 230-Lumen Memory LED Flashlight w/ Cree Q5-WC (1*AA/1*14500)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelmwood on 06/05/2013

* Compact size. * Simple, professional-looking design, with no "x-treem tactical" milling. * 5 modes, with proper SOS (not SOSOSO). The medium and low settings will reduce battery consumption. * Neutral white light with clean beam. * Glass lens. * The threading doesn't seem as tight or smooth ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskblz on 02/25/2013

Good price. Light is cold white. Switch seems to be ok, glow-in-the-dark ring too. Memory function works. Strobe and SOS are not very useful. High pitch sound produced in all three normal modes, but not very loud, it can't be heard at the distance of +30cm. The color is not really grey, but rather bronze.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUserTM on 08/14/2012

Unfortunately, after about a month of broken LED (or electronic block switching). Now, in all five modes of operation is minimal and the brightness of the diode is similar to the low brightness mode. Works well on ordinary AA batteries, shines as the battery 3.7 volts average mode Convenient belt clip.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrbilyy on 07/04/2012

Very nice torch.It is solid metal, well build, I have not tested for waterproofs but seals are tight and are everywhere - so should be water proof. The color of mine was a little bit ligher then on a picture. I started it with one AAA NiMH battery and it worked OK. 5 modes are a little bit distorting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrjan on 01/31/2012

Good size, low prize, nice and bright light, battery life ok, sereral modes, glow in the dark o-rings and tail cap, ok design. Worked perfectly in the beginning. Now it flickers, especially if i shake it a litle. The wire clip is a litle flimsy, and I dont like that design. Its actually better without ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvjalle on 04/01/2011

-excellent brightness -excellent battery life (efficient boost converter) -glow in the dark ring and tailcap -natural color, not too bluish light -good light spread -good mechanical build -good modes (however I never use SOS/strobe) -too easy to accidentally switch mode -there is no spring at the positive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byseotaji on 03/01/2011

Design Anodizing Glass lens Glow in the dark o-rings and tail cap. The cree led was PERFECTLY centered. Threads Soldering Quality of parts Price Don't buy this product. It's a waste of time and money. It's only a matter of time before it breaks. Mine worked pretty well until it started acting strangely ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylife2ride on 02/09/2011

This little torch has good specs and the right size to carry around in your pocket and it’s inexpensive too. Specs: Cree Q5 - WC 5-Mode - 230-Lumen = bright light – light weight – 1AA NiMh/Alkaline battery compatible. Green on/off/mode button. So at first sight it’s a pretty good flashlight. Worst building ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydandee9999 on 01/18/2011

superb little torch, take it where ever you want in your pocket, with the 14500 cell it is extremely bright and can be used in many applications, the first order did not arrive, but DX were more than professional and sent a replacement!!!! thank you A++++++ when using the 14500 cell the driver board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKC7WDG on 01/16/2011

Awesome size good build quality single AA battery works great Got the 5 mode I ordered nice even pattern light weight good pocket light I got one and showed some friends at work and they want one so I got 3 more on the way None so far thnat I can find at this given time Time to order some 14500 batteries ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections