Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

- Price

- Size

- Build Quality

- Brightness

- Clicky modes

Cons:

- Size might be TOO small (easy to lose).

- No gift box.

OtherThoughts:

This is an incredible little light. This is the first LED flashlight that I purchased and I am astonished at how much light this thing throws off. I have a Xenon 2-CR123A flashlight and it doesn't hold a candle to this thing. This has more projection and throw and it has a brighter whiter light. I can't believe that it can generate that much light with a single AA. I got tires of spending a fortune on CR123s and wanted something that ran on AAs. I used to have a 2 D-Cell Maglite that wouldn't stand a chance next to this thing.

I wasn't sure about the multiple modes, but they are great. You really do need a low setting indoors because it's so bright that it will cause you to squint when shining on a white wall.

The build quality is quite good. Everything fits together nicely and I had no problems with operation. I like the glow-in-the-dark o-rings. The tailcap doesn't light up for very long but it's neat anyway. I wasn't sure about the clip, but it does keep the light from falling deep into your pocket and from rolling off a table at the same time.

I only wish this were available in a box so I could give them as gifts.

Everyone I show this too is stunned that this is an LED flashlight. I can only imagine what some of the higher end flashlights can do with 900+ lumens. I'm a Lumens junkie now and I don't think I could settle for less than 200+ lumens.

Bottomline:

You will not be disappointed with this light. My friends have flashlight envy!!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections