DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W Mini LED Flashlight (Blue)
  • 5 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamedevil on 11/26/2012

Very very bright cree led illumination, yet to se how it charges though. It worked fine out of the box, no need for charging before testing it! Seems promising! It hars a 4-5 step twist on/twist off function I dont really understand the point of, since the only function on it would be/is ON or OFF mode. A little prizey.... but maybe it will be money ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmoothNube on 11/25/2012

It is small, it is light and it is easy to use. IMO pricing is okay, could be a bit cheaper, but as I said it is really okay. Build quality is good, but could be better. Light could be brighter, but I see it as an emergency tool, so there are no real cons. A decent LED Flashlight is much brighter! However this Mini LED Flashlight has the advantage of ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySimonehelbling on 10/28/2012

A very useful flashlight to keep in the car, as well as being economical is also durable and consumes little being led, loading directly into the cigarette lighter plug. The light also being only one of them is quite powerful and stays on really. Very small and easy to use. Also does not need any battery and charging directly by car, very practical ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymrhenryko on 01/12/2012

Works just as I expected it to. It's pretty bright, and a nice white color, which matches with my interior LEDs of my car! The build quality is ok, not super, especially on the knob for turning it on and off. The one I have does not really "snap" into the cigarette socket. But since my socket is not horizontal, it still manages to stay in ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySoulReaver on 03/11/2011

Good as i expected. Bright white light. Good material in Aluminum Blue. If somethig hapens in the road at night you always have the light close to you. Fits perfect in my car. You can turn on, turn off, and standy by util charge it. Just a litle small. Don't fit in house adapter. but i don't need it, because i will use it in my car. actually nothing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemnemn on 03/04/2011

It just works fine. it give a good and usefull light. With this thing in your sigarette lighter you allways have a light with you. Its never without battery if you just let it in your lighter. Its very well made of aluminium. nice blue color. good white light. It fits perfect in our 3 different cars, but it doesn't fit in a adaptor that we used at home ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynewbulb on 02/24/2011

1) Smaller than expected 2) Good quality aluminum casing 3)easy twist front switch 4)neat and simple 6)professional look 7) reasonable brightness 1) it is loose in the car power socket and i have compared the other 12v plugs and find out that those plus that plugged in the socket firmly are all have two springs on the side, that is why it is loose in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlisterc on 12/29/2010

This is a great little flashlight for the car. It fits neatly into the cigarette lighter socket. When it has power it glows red faintly so that it is easy to find. While not very bright, it's more than enough to navigate or find something in the dark. It's not very bright. I haven't run it flat as yet as usually I only need it for a couple of minutes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoomedtx on 10/12/2010

Bright beam when charged. Seems like a good build quality. Like the Honda reviewer below whose review was not posted when I purchased my flashlights, I have a 2003 Honda Accord. In my case the flashlight seems to be too small for the charger because it sits in the well without contacting the metal and making the red charge light come on. I've also tried ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/04/2010

- Good design and built quality - Reasonable price, but could have been less, given pricing of other compact led flashlights - Nice compact size - Good bright light - Two large for the power sockets in my 2003 Honda Accord; - Too small for the power socket in my portable power pack; I am disappointed with this product, since this is the first product ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections