DX » Community » Reviews » Car Cigarette Lighter Socket Rechargeable 0.5W Mini LED Flashlight (Blue)
  • 5 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 52% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 10% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very practical

posted by ghazghkull on 04/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

very practical as it stays sitting on the car lighter and charging for whenever you need it. no more batteries on car emergency lamp. it came with a bit of charge so I tested it working ut of the box. it has a red indicator for charging mode. I am writing the review right know and I have already ordered 3 more for friends.

Cons:

The red indicator is extremely bright. you can perfectly iluminate your car interior with it. this a big cvon. I hate people looking in my car to wonder why it is so red inside, so I found myself unplugging it each time I park my car. the indicator is not a charging indicator but more a "plugged in in charging mode" indicator, but well I know that an indicator that turns off when charged involves more electronics and price. mine didn´t charge on an extender car-lighter socket as it has the ring part to far away but it´s not the flashlight fault I guess

OtherThoughts:

It is quite bright when fully charged for a one led flashlight but this is my first 0.5W lamp so I can´t compare.

Bottomline:

tried to open it to explain insides and a resisto to the red indicator. IMPOSSIBLE. I don´t know how it´s mounted but I can´t get it open.
    it has 6 click possitions for 3 odes(charging-OFF-ON)but you get used to this in about 2 minutes.
    bought this colour as it was cheapest and not for the colour.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections