Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJasfreak18 on 07/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Awesome price, you find products 5 times more expensive that do exactly the same. Wow on level 3 you feel the contractions. You can use it for any part of the body there is no limits. Comes with a extra set of batteries Cons:Little lub but not a problem. The strap are not... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythetrav on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:muscles feel it! it actually does work surprisingly, if you're looking just to tone certain muscles you can actually see some results within a week or two Cons:not the most durable but at the price who cares, doesn't come with enough gel but it's not hard to find someth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjens5 on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:it's a really nice belt whit allot of programs to choose from i only use it for lower abs but tested it on legs and arms and even after 5years of bodybuilding i can feel pump also the massage function is great after a hard workout you can use a massage like that Cons:only... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytrnod on 03/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use and you can really feel your muscles working. Got a good workout on both the stomage and the arms. No patches that you must stick on your body, just an easy belt. Gel is very easy to apply; doesnt smell or stick. Cons:The light indicators didnt wor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRubenMH on 02/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it works as it shood. And as it shood is verry good. i rekomend this one. Cons:it is wery litle oil and you need it, only for 1 week and i dont know where to get more, maiby a litle low quality but worth 3-4 stars OtherThoughts:two bateries coms with it and ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLokura87 on 12/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:good product, ease of use of the product thanks to good instructions included, the belt works well for contractions while giving you wearing, elastic enough to hold on to the waist or arm and it will not move while using walking sitting or working or watching... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCrisisfighter on 08/24/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:For this price i did not expect much but the belt is amazing, it does not only train the muscles, it makes you sweatening and it gives a nice massage too on all places of the body;) Cons:The manuel could be printed on better paper but that is the only neg. point... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybIabbuh on 07/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get what you pay for. The instructions are easy enough to follow. Once you get it to work you can definitely feel it working as it sends little electric pulses to make your muscles contract. It comes with everything you need to get it going and the price you pay is... Read more

3 1
  • posted bytkm.thiago on 03/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Dont received my purchase....Please someone help me!!! Dont received my purchase....Please someone help me!!! Dont received my purchase....Please someone help me!!! Cons:Dont received my purchase....Please someone help me!!! Dont received my purchase....Please... Read more

8 1
  • posted bybalakov on 08/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:ENG: -Its cheap and it get´s your muscles to move -Nice range of use with 2 belts with some points of fixing -Best sort of product to do the job done -Lots of programs PT: -É barato e faz os musculos moverem. -Dá para variar a sua utilisação poi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections