DX » Community » Reviews » Premium TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1.5M-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycsrick on 03/20/2014

Just pulg and play! I bought and used on my father's TV Sony Bravia with a Sony BluRay Player and the quality of the sound improved a lot! I can't wait to buy my own BluRay Player and have this for myself! None at all. I just had to take the protection top off and plug to the equipments and it was working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBladeBR on 01/03/2014

Cabo de qualidade, ótimo custo/benefício. Cabo com material resistente de ótima qualidade, fiquei muito satisfeito com esta compra. Devido a natureza do produto não vejo nada contra, exceto o tempo de entrega do produto até em casa. Mas mesmo assim, vale muito a pena. Como uma ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymangrove on 08/05/2013

It's not really white, it's a kind of pearly white that I myself find quite attractive. Fit of everything is good and comparable to other cables of the same kind, even more expensive ones. Signal is transmitted without problems. Tested up to 96kHz. Beware that if you have very strictly color-coordinated ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

It does exactly what it is supposed to. It is a very nice small cable. It is of decent quality. The packaging was good It is a little expensive for deal extreme prices, I would expect to pay about this match for a wholesale computer company in Australia I doubt you'd be able to hurt this cable given ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLostedBR on 12/27/2012

- It plugs nicely; - Works perfectly; - Good quality. - None at all. I have bought many kinds of optical cable (and some ones were expensive) and this one plugged and worked perfectly, better than others. It was a great deal. I use to connect my XBOX, TV Satellite Receptor and TV to my Home Theater. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobert1985 on 03/22/2011

Good cable for the money. Does what is has to do! Build quality is ok. When you need to unplug the cable often, than maybe buy a stronger one. The sound quality on my Harman Kardon receiver in combination with a Pioneer Blue Ray player is great, nothing to complain about. Come on, this cable is under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLilfrenchy on 02/07/2011

Very nice cable, looks strong and is really 1.5m long. === French review === Un cable au look solide et qui mesure vraiment 1.5m de long Connectors latch does not lock. So the cable can be easlily unplugged by accident. This is not a big deal in my home theater system where it is used inside my TV stand ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrsdza on 06/23/2010

Good TOSLINK cable. I'm using it between my PC and my receiver/amp. It works exactly as you would expect a toslink cable to work. It has quite a nice thick core. It feels well protected and a lot more solid than one I bought for 3 times the price in a shop. The moulding of the connectors is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections