DX » Community » Reviews » Premium TOSLINK Digital Audio Optical Cable (1.5M-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymangrove on 08/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's not really white, it's a kind of pearly white that I myself find quite attractive. Fit of everything is good and comparable to other cables of the same kind, even more expensive ones. Signal is transmitted without problems. Tested up to 96kHz. Cons:Beware t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byversefromthekeg on 05/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It does exactly what it is supposed to. It is a very nice small cable. It is of decent quality. The packaging was good Cons:It is a little expensive for deal extreme prices, I would expect to pay about this match for a wholesale computer company in Australia O... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLostedBR on 12/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It plugs nicely; - Works perfectly; - Good quality. Cons:- None at all. OtherThoughts:I have bought many kinds of optical cable (and some ones were expensive) and this one plugged and worked perfectly, better than others. Bottomline:It was a great deal. I use to conne... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobert1985 on 03/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good cable for the money. Does what is has to do! Build quality is ok. When you need to unplug the cable often, than maybe buy a stronger one. The sound quality on my Harman Kardon receiver in combination with a Pioneer Blue Ray player is great, nothing to compl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLilfrenchy on 02/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very nice cable, looks strong and is really 1.5m long. === French review === Un cable au look solide et qui mesure vraiment 1.5m de long Cons:Connectors latch does not lock. So the cable can be easlily unplugged by accident. This is not a big deal in my home theater syste... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrsdza on 06/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good TOSLINK cable. I'm using it between my PC and my receiver/amp. It works exactly as you would expect a toslink cable to work. It has quite a nice thick core. It feels well protected and a lot more solid than one I bought for 3 times the price in a shop. Cons:The mou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections