DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 7XT6 7-LED 3-Mode 4200LM White Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJD2011 on 06/28/2014

Good finish, works fine, good value for the price Bright white light. It is a "flood light" and not a "Spot light" but very good for home use. More practical size and shape for me than the long tube type 7 x T6 Cree lights. Has only two modes (high and low), no strobe mode. The information ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted byaleccolly on 06/16/2014

Quality very good, robust feel. Produces a wall of light ! Great for caving photos. Handle has holes milled in for attachment of the light with tyraps etc if needed. The 4200 quoted lumen is a "flood light" and not a "Spot". Still a nice torch though. Need four 18650 batteries which ... Read more

2 0 3

• posted byGoneFusion on 05/28/2014

Can use up 1-4 batteries if you are running short. Very bright, crisp white light 6500K+. Easy to hold and grip in smaller hands. Easy to find and use switch in the dark. Not as heavy as expected. Lasts longer than other 7xT6 lights (tube battery style) with 4 x 18650 cells. Gets warm to touch on high ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byminhangre on 05/16/2014

This is a very powerful flashlight. I literally turn night to day. Very lightweight, even with all 4 batteries inside. Smaller than I expected, just a perfect fit to the hand. Only 3 modes like a like it. High, low and strobe. Don't know if it's a problem with the batteries or the flashlight itself, ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byparadoxy2k on 02/25/2014

Very bright. Can work with only one 18650, but not recommended. Good value for price. Works at least 2 hour on max power with fully charged 4x18650. Have wide center spot, good for distance about 50-100 m. Become very hot after 10-15 min on max power. Strap is low quality, but not necessary to have. ... Read more

2 0 12

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections