DX » Community » Reviews » UltraFire 7-LED 3-Mode 4200LM White Flashlight w/ Strap - Black (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Quality None High Quality compact
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywatfordlad on 06/12/2015

Pros: Holy cow this thing is BRIGHT!!! it gets a little warm too, but that's ok. Many of the bright torches on here have lots of modes/brightnesses. Some have a flashing mode that I didn't want in a torch as you have to scroll through the modes to get back to when you want. Not this one, this has... Read more

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byayahuasca1986 on 04/09/2015

This is a nice small bright flashlight. It works great and provides a lot! of light! Its steel container is strong and it's small enough to carry along.

0 0 0

• posted bySebbaOla on 02/24/2015

If you want to have a very good flashlight for a very cheap price, you should buy this one. I bought 3 of them and use them for all kind of outside and inside work and hobby. Especially for hunting I can fully recommend this flashlight. When you turn it on in the forrest, it is like daylight. The... Read more

Impression:Good product,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted by280272 on 01/31/2015

I thought my Flashmax X950, with 5 LEDs, was bright but this is in a different league. I am amazed how bright it is. It looks and feels solid and well made, and comes with a spare o-ring seal. I particularly like the mode of operation - it has just 3 sequential settings as you press the button -... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byjasonthy on 01/27/2015

i was searching for a good torch i bought this product n i dont regret my purchase very very good product

0 0 0

• posted bytimppatoy on 01/21/2015

Received this flashlight few days ago, free shipping took 14 days to arrive to Finland, so it was quite fast. The Ultrafire itself is very solidly build, and it came without scratches. With it came extra O-ring for the battery compartment, so it should be rainproof many years. Light is very it my... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeberman on 01/19/2015

Pros: Very Strong light, usefull beem spread, Long operating time, Good Price, convenient click location. Cons: Not best Build Quality, Multi Mode Operation (pain in the ass!!!). Other thoughts: Strong beem ahead, with enough lights on the sides to have a good view for the short range. I use it a... Read more

Impression:Strong and good Beam;

0 0 0

• posted by98424144 on 01/15/2015

La linterna funciona pero uno de los les no enciende

Impression:Regular;

0 0 0

• posted bykillacarp on 01/06/2015

I got this for using in situations where my spotlight type lights aren't a good option. In the woods where the trees limit visibility to 50 yards, this works great. Also, I used this for working in a basement that has no lighting in yet. Pros: Very bright flood effect with a wide center focal for... Read more

Impression:compact,Bright Flood Light;

0 0 0

• posted byIkenis on 01/02/2015

This is a very nice torch. It feels robust in the hand. It's made of aluminum and it's kinda heavy but not so much. It's quite bright though the current in the circuit is made so the LEDs don't over heat, so they receive the minimum mA (about 700mA) so that makes each LED about 280-300 lumens. so... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere