DX » Community » Reviews » The bolt power X5 Portable Car Emergency Start Power Supplier - Yellow
Customer’s impression:
tests work great
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8774335 on 01/08/2015

Pros: the Unit is compact and holds the charge for more than over a month now and is able to charge my iphone many times, its has 2 ports, one is able to charge an ipad that requires higher amps than the iphone, was able to start a 4 cilynder car the two times I tested it. Cons: the manual looks... Read more

Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it Unit was able to start my car the first and sencond try I tested it

Impression:tests work great ;

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere