DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 ATmega328P UNO R3 Development Board - Deep Blue
Customer’s impression:
buena solid Nice Quality Great build quality Really good product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarteljorge on 10/04/2014

Pros: *Good quality, almost like the original one. *Same pin layout and microchips as the original UNO R3. *Because of the above, can use with the Arduino IDE just as if it was the original one. *Costs just ~3 dollars more than buying just one ATmega328 with Arduino bootloader already installed. Cons:... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bymwandel on 10/01/2014

Mine arrived with the blinking light sketch loaded but a non-working USB interface. A close look showed two components just behind the USB connector having no solder at one end. Soldered these, and now it works (at tested by uploading the "ASCII table" example sketch and verifying that it emits text)... Read more

Impression:Quality control issue but OK now;

0 0 0

• posted bysberney on 09/22/2014

Pros : + Good product + Good price + Well quality + Arduino Full compatible product (compabible with the IDE) + Extra pins facilitating soldering Cons : no cons Really recommanded to make DYI electronic system, I buy 1 to start, and directly order another ;-) Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,Really good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydevnath99 on 08/27/2014

I primarily bought this for use with GRBL for CNC Machining. Suffices the need perfectly as it has the ATmega328 SMD. So if anyone is going to use this for GRBL i can personally vouch for this Pros : + Great Build Quality + Extra Row of Output Pins (without headers) facilitating soldering to a perfboard ... Read more

Best Arduino UNO R3 Clone Best Arduino UNO R3 Clone

Impression:Nice Quality ,Great build quality,just perfect;

0 0 1

• posted byxload on 08/25/2014

Pros: a 100% working arduino compatible, I bougth for a little proyect that need an arduino and works perfect. Cons: a bit sticky surface in someareas, but not a problem really I think that is a good review and no need more than 250 chraracters, just perfect. Read more

Impression:just perfect,100% arduino compatible;

0 0 0

• posted byArtisy on 08/23/2014

Pros: - Color blue is better than that weird blue/green - All ports are also break-out - You have additional break-out ports (3.3V, 5x GND, Rx, Tx, 2x 5V, SCL, SDA, - Build quality seems very good - Soldering is very clean - Has the exact same size as the original - Mounting holes are as the original ... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted bybernat1231 on 08/13/2014

Funciona correctamente. Despues de una semana de uso no le he encontrado ningun fallo. Probado con leds, motores, sensores de distancia por ultrasonidos, relés y alimentación externa. Ningun fallo Read more

Impression:buena;

0 0 0

• posted byFluggs on 07/25/2014

Works out of the box with the Arduino blink sketch. I have not found a shield that does not work flawlessly on it. Connectors are snug and well soldered the power and USB ports are well attached and don't feel like they are about to come off like some Clones. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byxaney89 on 06/24/2014

It has a good price to someone who wants to start programming on arduino, cheap and reliable! It has a good quality, ready to use! Only need to download the drivers from Arduino site and start to use. It has a good layout , a good look, nice and clean. I've found none. This is solid and stable, no cons.... Read more

Out of the Box

0 0 0

• posted byPertrucci on 05/09/2014

CHEAP! Fine build quality. Small holes next to every port, for easy soldering.. Very nice overall. Found it fully compatible with with the Arduino IDE. And Atmel Studio too... Comes with the USB-cable required for uploading sketches, that's not even included when I've bought the originals here in Denmark ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections