DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 ATmega328P UNO R3 Development Board - Deep Blue
Customer’s impression:
good Useful buena solid Nice Quality
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrinasek on 10/28/2015

Pros: Price, quality Cons:None so far This is THE best buy for arduino. Does everything that "originals" do but for much lower price. I had small problem uploading hex i needed due to it being clone, but that was solved in 5 minutes.

0 0 0

• posted byrulonovich on 10/23/2015

pros: You can use it with the Arduino IDE without problem, only you have to change the com port and you can start to programming and built the circuits. Also, you can practice your soldering skill, with the extra parts that come with UNO, to use the UNO with males plugs. 100% satisfied with the... Read more

Really good product fro the price Really good product fro the price

Impression:Excellent product for beginners;

0 0 0

• posted bydavoine on 04/02/2015

This Arduino UNO clone worked well out of the box. I have tested it on the Arduino IDE 1.0.5 and 1.6.0 without any problems. However, Arduino IDE 1.6.1 did not recognize the board well, and I could not upload a sketch. Pros: almost half the price of an original Arduino, with all the features. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalbarighet on 01/30/2015

Pros: works out-of-the-box, ATmega32U secondary microcontroller, pins are accessible also through duplicated vias, surface-mounted ATmega328P, fully compatible with Arduino IDE Cons: a little pricey for a clone... Had to solder a 100 uF capacitor between ground and 3.3 Volt line in order to be to... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ;

0 0 0

• posted byjonasritter on 12/23/2014

Só tenho pros para falar, otimo produto, qualidade perfeita, muito bom para atender a diversos projetos

0 0 0

• posted bydavid1088 on 11/19/2014

The products bought on-site DX Deal Extreme are excellent, shipping is very fast as well, with the accompaniment of purchase. When I needed support was promptly answered. Continue purchasing products from this website because I am very satisfied with the service.

Impression:very good... excelent;

0 0 0

• posted byPieterKD on 11/17/2014

I never worked with micro controllers, but I had a project in mind. I would like to open my curtains automatically, depending on light input during day or night. My attention was drawn by this board. It seemed to have all functionallity I needed. First I downloaded from the Arduino site the text... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybachamois2 on 10/23/2014

the same for the dimension and the fonctionnalities very very good price very good quality, best as the original

0 0 0

• posted bymarteljorge on 10/04/2014

Pros: *Good quality, almost like the original one. *Same pin layout and microchips as the original UNO R3. *Because of the above, can use with the Arduino IDE just as if it was the original one. *Costs just ~3 dollars more than buying just one ATmega328 with Arduino bootloader already *Actually... Read more

Impression:Nice Quality ,solid;

0 0 0

• posted bymwandel on 10/01/2014

Mine arrived with the blinking light sketch loaded but a non-working USB interface. A close look showed two components just behind the USB connector having no solder at one end. Soldered these, and now it works (at tested by uploading the "ASCII table" example sketch and verifying that it emits... Read more

Impression:Quality control issue but OK now;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere