DX » Community » Reviews » UNO R3 ATmega328P UNO R3 Development Board - Deep Blue
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxaney89 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It has a good price to someone who wants to start programming on arduino, cheap and reliable! It has a good quality, ready to use! Only need to download the drivers from Arduino site and start to use. It has a good layout , a good look, nice and clean. Cons:I've... Read more

Out of the Box
    0 0
  • posted byghoshe on 04/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Build quality is ok. Works out of the box, my shields work flawlessly on it. Cheap, connectors are sturdy, well soldered. Cons:None so far. The USB / Power connector soldered pins are not protected, so be careful of not leave the uno over a metal surface. Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydarabontors on 04/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- great build quality, best that I've ever seen on an Arduino clone - works great out of the box - perfectly compatible with any Arduino Uno shield - great price - great for embedded projects and prototypes Cons:- none that I can think of OtherThoughts:Works g... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections