Pros: a 100% working arduino compatible, I bougth for a little proyect that need an arduino and works perfect.
Cons: a bit sticky surface in someareas, but not a problem really I think that is a good review and no need more than 250 chraracters, just perfect. Read more
- Color blue is better than that weird blue/green
- All ports are also break-out
- You have additional break-out ports (3.3V, 5x GND, Rx, Tx, 2x 5V, SCL, SDA,
- Build quality seems very good
- Soldering is very clean
- Has the exact same size as the original
- Mounting holes are as the original Cons:
- Atmel chip isn't removable (not a big con)... Read more
Funciona correctamente. Despues de una semana de uso no le he encontrado ningun fallo. Probado con leds, motores, sensores de distancia por ultrasonidos, relés y alimentación externa. Ningun fallo Read more
It has a good price to someone who wants to start programming on arduino, cheap and reliable!
It has a good quality, ready to use!
Only need to download the drivers from Arduino site and start to use.
It has a good layout , a good look, nice and clean. I've found none.
This is solid and stable, no cons.
Nothing bad at all. I bought this to learn Arduino ... Read more
CHEAP! Fine build quality. Small holes next to every port, for easy soldering.. Very nice overall. Found it fully compatible with with the Arduino IDE. And Atmel Studio too... Comes with the USB-cable required for uploading sketches, that's not even included when I've bought the originals here in Denmark at almost 4 times DX's price. Well i guess if ... Read more
Build quality is ok. Works out of the box, my shields work flawlessly on it. Cheap, connectors are sturdy, well soldered. None so far. The USB / Power connector soldered pins are not protected, so be careful of not leave the uno over a metal surface. Maybe a power adapter would be nice, or a USB to round power connector cable. I've been using time to ... Read more
- great build quality, best that I've ever seen on an Arduino clone
- works great out of the box
- perfectly compatible with any Arduino Uno shield
- great price
- great for embedded projects and prototypes - none that I can think of Works great for every application requiring an Arduino. It takes a successful platform and makes it truly affordable ... Read more
Good quality of component and pcb. Is the same of an original arduino but at a lower cost. the SMD components are put a little different on the board else it the same. Like a Arduino UNO but cheaper
quality is fine and of good quality
Connectors included USB cable are included
Is Dark blue as promised USB cable are short (50 Centimeter) Works as expected,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.